Interesting girl situation...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just found out, it's not a sleep over type wedding. After it we would end up at our local bar and I think that just leaves things to up in the air. Turns out she isn't all that psyched about going to the wedding anyway so I'm trying to get her to go with me with my original NYE plans.

Children's benefit in Baltimore at some kids museum. Getting tickets for less than half price. Formal attire. I was wearing a suit to the wedding anyway. Open bar is until 8am. I wont stay that long, but an awesome plan. Place is huge and awesome. Sleeping at the hotel next door. I think it's a great idea compared to the so-so wedding.

Last night we went out and got dinner. Then we went to an out of the way bar. She beat me at a shooting arcade game. Then again at darts. Then I beat her at pool. Then we went back to my house and I beat her at Wii bowling. She had to do some homework but is eager for a tie-breaker of some kind. Haha.

Maybe you can convince her to play Fuck The Vagina. I promise you'll win that game and look like a buttered zero hero. ;)

^^^^^^^
Better name for your game would be Buttered Zero Hero

She likely wouldn't know wtf you were talking about, and it would give you the opportunity to "show her the rules".

^^^^^^^
Better name for your game would be Buttered Zero Hero

She likely wouldn't know wtf you were talking about, and it would give you the opportunity to "show her the rules".

OMG you're right. We could package it and sell it on the shelf in Toys 'R Us next to DJ Hero. Here's how that conversation would go:

Slushy: "Hey wanna play Buttered Zero Hero?"
Girl: "Umm, I dunno maybe. What is it?"
Slushy: "It's this new game that everyone is playing. I'll go first lol"

Yep, the name would be instantly associated with Guitar Hero, DJ Hero, possibly Rock Band. I mean, imagine the possibilities.

You could even have different "versions" so to speak.

Right now would be a prime opportunity to market a Tiger Woods edition.

And I would def. ditch the wedding if you can talk her into it.
negatory. go to the wedding for about 45 minutes then bail. it's polite to the people who invited her, shows her that you care about her saving face, and best of all, weddings are the biggest turn on for girls. i don't know what it is, but shitty buffett and crying parents are always a turn on for single girls.

Yep, the name would be instantly associated with Guitar Hero, DJ Hero, possibly Rock Band. I mean, imagine the possibilities.

You could even have different "versions" so to speak.

Right now would be a prime opportunity to market a Tiger Woods edition.

Rep for Tiger Woods Edition lol

negatory. go to the wedding for about 45 minutes then bail. it's polite to the people who invited her, shows her that you care about her saving face, and best of all, weddings are the biggest turn on for girls. i don't know what it is, but shitty buffett and crying parents are always a turn on for single girls.

True story!

I'm not saying girls don't love weddings, they do, and it does turn them on for sure.

But his goal here also isn't just to get laid.

Ya, I'll fuckin grind em til my fuckin dick falls off. And if they don't like it, they're fuckin skanks anyway.

negatory. go to the wedding for about 45 minutes then bail. it's polite to the people who invited her, shows her that you care about her saving face, and best of all, weddings are the biggest turn on for girls. i don't know what it is, but shitty buffet and crying parents are always a turn on for single girls.
Good idea, but the wedding is in NJ. Benefits in Baltimore. And I'm trying to get to Baltimore before it's even dark out. Plus, I don't need to prove I care. Upside of knowing her for 10+ years. She already knows.

I'm an amazing wedding date. At least that's what I'm told. I don't get too drunk. I'm sociable. I flirt with the old ladies. I respect the fathers, uncles, etc. And I dance. I'm a go to guy for a few different girls as a wedding date. Some of who I haven't even slept with!! Haha.

But anyway, she text me today out of nowhere asking about Baltimore. She wants to go. No mention of the wedding at all. So I think we're set.

And I dance when properly lubricated too. They just better have Jager, tequila, or Stoli Blu/Ras at this thing.

We'll probably hang out a bunch more before NYE. I'll keep you guys updated.

Hrm, I just realized what NYE stood for. I'm a little slow.

Hrm, I just realized what NYE stood for. I'm a little slow.
It's OK. It this current situation it has 2 meanings. The party on New Year's Eve is being thrown by New York Entertainment. My friend Purnell works for them. That's how were getting the great deal on tickets. Talking to him, it's like NYE is handling NYE. NYE is so sweet. Like, huh?

I think we are all disregarding the fact that the title says "Interesting girl situation"...Let's be honest. We have all been in this position at one time or another, leading me to believe that it is indeed very standard, and not so interesting.

The short answer is that regardless of other circumstances, the fact that you have not collided with eachother out of sheer lust or desire makes this a dead end.

It should just happen...no thinking...no wondering...just doing. This isn't a movie.Your brains are always moving and if they haven't pulled you together by now, they never will.

I held on to the hope that a friend-girl was someday going to fall in love with me for a long time. I let go because it was unrealistic. You should do the same...

I think we are all disregarding the fact that the title says "Interesting girl situation"...Let's be honest. We have all been in this position at one time or another, leading me to believe that it is indeed very standard, and not so interesting.

The short answer is that regardless of other circumstances, the fact that you have not collided with eachother out of sheer lust or desire makes this a dead end.

It should just happen...no thinking...no wondering...just doing. This isn't a movie.Your brains are always moving and if they haven't pulled you together by now, they never will.

I held on to the hope that a friend-girl was someday going to fall in love with me for a long time. I let go because it was unrealistic. You should do the same...
You make a great point. I'm not letting go though. I'm really not 100% invested in it either though. Like I've said, I'm going with it. Seeing what happens.

If not there are other options. I was talking to a girl for about 2 weeks in August. We clicked but she left for Australia. She comes back in January. I promised her a welcome home date.

Meg is always in the back of my mind. Basically because I'm an idiot, but we might go out over winter break too.

And new prospects are not hard for me. I just need to get the money train back on track.

But like I said, I'm seeing where this goes first.

Back