IRAQ VS VIETNAM $$$

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i still want to know what happened to osama and the taliban and afghanistan...

i'll try to figure out al Queda after i figure out the Taliban

and now cinsidering the natural disaters this country is coping with now, here's some more interesting news...

If the 204 billion dollars appropriated for the war so far had been used instead for social programmes, according to the report, it could have paid for the health care of the more than 46 million citizens without medical insurance, the hiring of 3.5 million elementary school teachers, or the construction of affordable housing units for nearly two million people.

The same amount of money would also be enough to effectively cut world hunger in half and still cover the costs of life-preserving anti-AIDS medication, childhood immunisation, and the clean-water and sanitation needs of the world's developing nations for almost three years.

affordable housing in particular is desperately needed by many people in the south now...

osama skipped town, the taliban was taken out of power, and afghanistan has disappeared from the news entirely.

I want my $1454 back.

well, repeblicans are usually more concerned with foreign policy than domestic policy.....

hwo about all those bridges and highway funds and such that have been in the news lately?

oh, and did anyone catch Phil Donaheu on O'riley factor last night? Phil tore o'rilery a new asshole and was all pissed off. it was great.

Bill O'Reilly needs to be chopped up and stuffed in a garbage can. He's such a waste of flesh.

Yeah, I caught that O'Reilly thing today. I want to see the whole interview. I find it hard to believe that Phil (Who I've met, not only is he an asshole, his wife is supreme cunt #1 of the world, heavyweight division) would get one up on Bill.

according to the national enquirer the prez is drinking again...
and even got caught by laura...
this looks like a drinking man to me... (or drunk man, lol)

BUSH'S BOOZE CRISIS
827_prez.jpg

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 22 2005, 10:47 AM
according to the national enquirer the prez is drinking again...
and even got caught by laura...
this looks like a drinking man to me... (or drunk man, lol)

BUSH'S BOOZE CRISIS
827_prez.jpg

[post=558477]Quoted post[/post]​

The National Enquirer? America's most trusted news source... :p

i wish tony blair was our president. he doesn't take shit from no body and gets shit done. i'd vote for him in a heart beat.

He's a Prime minister.

I know I know... "Same thing" well it's not.

lmao darkhand... i forogt about that pic.

and steve, gotchya... i just once agian wasn't following you

Back