jury duty ftl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He's lucky to have an understanding roommate like yourself...

I once had a roommate babble-off funny things like raping and pillaging......

this thread went from blah to lol. i can actually visualize E mumbling and talking about zombies trying to get him....lol.

All while cleaning "equipment" that will be used during the coming invasion.

Hahahaha, was this when you guys went down to Virginia?

no, that was bill... and that was kinda planned top drop off the nos kit he sold.

E will just say hey, let's go for a ride.

8 hours and 4 states later you start to wonder if you shoulda packed a lunch first...

8 hours and 4 states later you start to wonder if you shoulda packed a lunch first...

Sounds like fun to me.

I'm probably going to go to kentucky tomorrow. Dunno, just always wanted to go.

no, that was bill... and that was kinda planned top drop off the nos kit he sold.

I ended up in Canada once in a similar fashion. A buddy and I went to the mall in Spokane he turned the wrong way and we just drove north. Had some lunch at a dairy queen and had border patrol toss his car on the way back.

E, you've given this too much thought. Way way way too much thought. Do you have a personal law book that you've written for yourself?

"You're cheating on me! And you, mother fucker.. hang on a minute, I need to consult my personal law book to see if I can waste both of you or if one of you goes free.."

:lmao: lol... yeah you're probly right... and while its isnt actually written out anywhere, i definitely have a set of personal guidelines

^ lol you summed up my thoughts. Don't get me wrong I fully agree with your pov E, however I think it is highly unreasonable to expect someone of the male species to stop himself in that moment of rage to ask the guy whether he knew that the woman in question was in a relationship. So what I'm saying is, while you are right reason generally doesn't play a big role in this kind of encounter.

a friend of mine once told me: "The secret to life is being able to deal with the consequences of your actions."

this is why impulse control is always very important... lack of impulse control can land your ass in a world of trouble

as for the rest of the thread.... :lmao: :D

"So let's go out sometime! My lawyers are writing the contracts and waivers right now, shouldn't be more than 5 or 10 signatures needed. Pick you up at 8!"

Yeah and this fat guy can't go without lunch.:D

Back