LG enV Touch vs Rogue vs Droid opinions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

always have to weed out the opposing brand fan-bois and the users too stupid to breath without reminders

Dump your Google stock!!!! This things a lemon!!!

It hasn't gone down yet. I'm going to hold onto it for a while longer.

BTW, B, some of us got in for only a little more than the IPO a few years ago. Don't be pissed because you didn't have the foresight. :p

It's still vastly over-priced. I don't touch many stocks over $20/share.

why? because movements are usually based on percents, not on $. you'll never see google/etc jump 10% in one day (without serious news,buyout, etc) but you see it all the time on lower priced stocks, which end up making you more money.

holding 5 stocks of google, or 500,000 of a diverse portfolio.... the choice is clear in my eyes.

Google would need to split 5 times for me to even put them on my watch list.

Have any of you Droid owners rooted and flashed a new rom yet? I rooted my Nexus One the other day, and while I'm glad I did it, I thought on several occasions that I had bricked it and freaked out.

anyone have the verizon htc droid? i am thinking of getting one. i am due for an upgrade

I am waiting to see how Google is going to work ad's into their handsets. Or they are using it as another vector to gather even more info on us. I'm telling you, Google is a shit storm on the horizon in regards to anti trust and monopolistic behavior.

As far as this goes, the ads are worked into the apps when you open them. There's a little bar on the bottom of the screen that shows the ads.

I hear Verizon will be releasing or getting the Nexus One on the 23rd....

I hope someone can verify as I still have my new every two discount.

I hear Verizon will be releasing or getting the Nexus One on the 23rd....

I hope someone can verify as I still have my new every two discount.
That's the word, but it'll most likely have a different name and become slightly ugly(thanks, Verizon). But who knows if that will happen since Apple filed suit against HTC.

Back