Life is hard for me right now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

or at very least they would cause you to play JDM dance dance revolution :lmao:
You know all I do is aimlessly convulse. It works.

Japanese speed pop is easy to fake the funk.

Seriously, I buy one case of beer a year. I'm still on mine, but some friends are drinking it. I fill up the vegetable crispers (Which do NOTHING good for veggies) with bottles of beer. (Open the beer pod doors, hal). The nice thing about it is that I invest in high quality beers now. right now I have the necessary crap to make bangin' margaritas.

I wish my ex (I actaully had him arrested this weekend) had the will power you do. Our son was born on 3/24/08, six weeks after he was born i had to go back to work, full time of course. the father hasn't had a steady job in the two years we've been together. A couple here and there, but he always got fired or quit because he didn't like it. He got depressed and starting drinking and smoking way more than usual, then he started blaming everyone else for his problems and how his life is turning out. This weekend he came home at 1 am, stumbling in the door and after we argued for a while he launched a fist into my face. His parents are refusing to post bail now :)

moral of the story, if your depressed, more than likely it about something YOU can fix. If your worried about your job security in the next year or so, look into grants to help you go learn about a different trade (there are a SHITLOAD of grants out there, you probably qualify for one of them), but drinking and smoking are only going to make you unhappier with yourself. Sooner or later, and make no doubt about it, the people closest to you will be the ones to pay the price. The arguement with your dad was a big fat warning sign. This will sound stupid, but I bet the hospital you had your son at has some brouchers and help groups for new parents.

I'm pretty new to this forum, so you don't know me, but from what I've read you seem to have a good heart and great intentions for your family. Just please... don't let an arguement with your wife, or a really bad day at work stop you from doing this. I read somewhere that it only takes 3 days to develope a habit, and 21 days to break one. I don't know how true it is, but it makes sense to me. Good luck on reaching your goal and congragulations for coming this far already :)

i'm still "dry"

i'm only drinking during special occasions.

saturday i took care of my son. then at night i watched the ufc fight at buffalo wild wings and only had 3 beers.

sunday i didnt drink i got my windows tinted and chilled with the baby.

feels good real good

Good to hear that you're succeeding. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Good to hear.

Don't fall off the wagon man.

Whatever you do. It just takes one slip.

My bro is in a real bad spot, and its not getting better for the time being.
yeah i know i think the rough part is over. i dont look at beer the same way i use to do.

glad you're doing better.. i've been trying to cut back smoking.. its only a weekend thing now, instead of an everyday thing.. one step at a time..
good to hear, how is the new house?

3 beers would knock me on my ass.
:D

or at very least they would cause you to play JDM dance dance revolution :lmao:
bahahaha

I wish my ex (I actaully had him arrested this weekend) had the will power you do. Our son was born on 3/24/08, six weeks after he was born i had to go back to work, full time of course. the father hasn't had a steady job in the two years we've been together. A couple here and there, but he always got fired or quit because he didn't like it. He got depressed and starting drinking and smoking way more than usual, then he started blaming everyone else for his problems and how his life is turning out. This weekend he came home at 1 am, stumbling in the door and after we argued for a while he launched a fist into my face. His parents are refusing to post bail now :)

moral of the story, if your depressed, more than likely it about something YOU can fix. If your worried about your job security in the next year or so, look into grants to help you go learn about a different trade (there are a SHITLOAD of grants out there, you probably qualify for one of them), but drinking and smoking are only going to make you unhappier with yourself. Sooner or later, and make no doubt about it, the people closest to you will be the ones to pay the price. The argument with your dad was a big fat warning sign. This will sound stupid, but I bet the hospital you had your son at has some brochures and help groups for new parents.

I'm pretty new to this forum, so you don't know me, but from what I've read you seem to have a good heart and great intentions for your family. Just please... don't let an argument with your wife, or a really bad day at work stop you from doing this. I read somewhere that it only takes 3 days to develop a habit, and 21 days to break one. I don't know how true it is, but it makes sense to me. Good luck on reaching your goal and congratulations for coming this far already :)
thanks for the advice, hope he stays away from you. i would get a restraining order

Good to hear that you're succeeding. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
thank you.

Great to hear the news, Formby. :thumbsup:
hey this friday i will be going to the ale house for some dinner with another friend . see if you could pass by. nothing is final but we are thinking about going

bump - formby, how goes it?

I second that, doll. Interestingly and ironically enough, I was thinking about him today and was going to PM him, but since this thread came back up....how are you doing, Formb? Long time no hear from.

doing good....

i will admit i have "cheated" during the last couple weeks. but over all i'm doing good 1-10 i give it a 7.
1 being at were i was and 10 were i want to be.
ive been working on the car, might try my hand at a wire tuck but by the time i get home i have a hard time not laying down.
so,
the engine is getting rebuilt and the car is just waiting to get her heat back. this time she's packing a punch

&
yesterday my wifes purse was stolen out of our montero [left unlocked] the went to 6 different gas stations, $400 at walmart and some things at target.

we had to stop payment on 4 checks and transfer all our funds to one account. filed a police report and i'm waiting for some PW from master card so i dont have to pay for the charges...

the worst thing is that they took my wifes green card that cost 300 bucks to replace.

oy. bet the doors get locked from now on...:( glad to hear overall things are ok for you though.

as far as the education goes, at age 25 you have the chance to get hella good financial aid. when i hit 25 (after a life of drugs and booze) i went to school. i say drop the vice...cut back on the weed, and give college another go.

be respectful to your fam and show them love and in return you will receive love. peace and good luck man. }=)

hey this friday i will be going to the ale house for some dinner with another friend . see if you could pass by. nothing is final but we are thinking about going

What time are you going? I'll try to make it even though work has been killing me lately. Let me know.

What time are you going? I'll try to make it even though work has been killing me lately. Let me know.

Just wanted to point out the original statement was made over a month ago.

Back