Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2000_HONDA_CIVIC_CX.jpg

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this one. And I'm at work.

ebay power buyer!

geeze, my friend bought me that 'kit' for xmas off ebay. it's like 20 bucks for the grill and the logo. atleast my car is black.... wow, what a loser. and for the record, the logo is sitting on a shelf in my closet and is NOT going on my car.. lol

looks like an ebay front lip too. aha

just wanted to post this link so every one can see it!!!! Credit goes to 90DATeggy!

ricers.jpg

Credit is to 90DATeggy!

well that didnt really work...

I don't know why the image didn't show. The link is good if you paste it into the browser.

FYI though, I think somebody already posted that one a few pages back...

ed9_129.jpg

that car + a bag of mushrooms = DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

id lose my fuckin mind

yea that's about what i was gonna say i chill with people who smoke bud and do a lil mushies here and there and if you can trip just by lookin at your car..wow.

it's trippy doood. psychedelic man.

i'm high ^_^, looks kinda cool (reminds me of Juicy J of three 6 mafia's t-shirt in the video "stay fly", lol...). still too much goin on in the paint job. i wouldnt cruize in it. the interior looks rediculous.

I don't know why the image didn't show. The link is good if you paste it into the browser.

FYI though, I think somebody already posted that one a few pages back...

yeah, i just wanted it to be really big so everyone could see it b/c its pretty funny.
and yes i know it was posted a while back, i gave credit to the guy who originaly posted it.

CRX

Its strange that the back is a lot more modified than the front, i guess he's optimistic and thinks he's going to be ahead of everyone :shrug2:

^it would be straight if the back was all oem,,and the front headlights were blackhoused,,and there wasnt gay ass stickers,and if it had actual rims and not steelies

^it would be straight if the back was all oem,,and the front headlights were blackhoused,,and there wasnt gay ass stickers,and if it had actual rims and not steelies

So basically if it was a completely different car? :D

CRX

Its strange that the back is a lot more modified than the front, i guess he's optimistic and thinks he's going to be ahead of everyone :shrug2:

molded on bumper and shaved side trim FTMFL.

Back