manifolds, oh those manifolds!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DelSlo

alright well i need a manifold and hotrex has taken 3 weeks when i was told a week and i still have no word for him, so i need a manifold to finish this turbo. its been sitting waitin for a mani for too long. like anyone else im checkin ebay. ssautocrap is not a consideration. but there is a nice lookin XS power manifold with a wastegate

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Integ...1QQcmdZViewItem

However its on the passenger side! do you think my Wastegate will fit, ive got a performance improvement trends wastegate. and im puttin on a b16 in a del sol. not exactly a super tight fit under the hood with that motor but there is alot more room on my drivers side. Any thoughts or past experiences with you guys having WG's on the pass side?? and also whats with that wastegate flange?? my flange is a 2 bolt. never seen a 4 bolt WG flange?

dont buy it.....got to HMT and look in the for sale section....youll find something better....

i had a horrible time trying to fit my waste gate, clutch slave cylinder and radiator fan all in the same place, i managed but not without buy a slim fan and fabricating a bracket to move the wastegate around.

i ahve been insanely busy with customer manis, i apologize.

Quoted post[/post]]

then why wouldnt you know that when you took my order and said youd have it done next week, then out of nowhere you get a ton of orders and i get shoved to the back of the line, not being told that, you continued to tell me it would be ready the following week and now it cant be done, you're a moron. straight up. i seen your posts on HMT and you're the biggest loser and the most unprofessional business person ive seen, ill only advise ppl not to order anything off you in the future.

i got a manifold now., im happy and holy fuck i didnt have to wait a month only to find out it couldnt be built. loser!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

then why wouldnt you know that when you took my order and said youd have it done next week, then out of nowhere you get a ton of orders and i get shoved to the back of the line, not being told that, you continued to tell me it would be ready the following week and now it cant be done, you're a moron. straight up. i seen your posts on HMT and you're the biggest loser and the most unprofessional business person ive seen, ill only advise ppl not to order anything off you in the future.

i got a manifold now., im happy and holy fuck i didnt have to wait a month only to find out it couldnt be built. loser!

Wow... :huh:

you never paid me. i have been busy with PAYING customers.

get a rope dude. enjoy your ssautochrome manifold

it cant be made... oh it was... just for the kid who paid 285 for it though.
000_0755.jpg

this baby is for racintweek on hmt. shipping it tomorrow

and heres the shorty i finished today for gurusan on hmt.
000_0768.jpg

oh and btw, i have a d series log t3 flange and external 38mm wg if anyone is interested... thanks for your time

^ hey whatever hotrex . . . those are sweet manifolds. If he wants some thing SSSOOOO bad that he will buy an SS autochrome junker then so be it. Maybe he will decide to purchase his next manifold from you after this one breaks.

cash tells it like it is.

i am insanely swampd wit hmani requests, and have to put the already paid orders first obviously.

you want it cod, you wait. end of discussion

aeiperformance.com....d16 log series mannis for 345. Cast iron...Hotrex ill be hitting you up for a mani for my D16 when I get the time to get money...I have money now...500 in the bank but I think I want a turbo before I buy a manifold lol I don't care how long it takes you as long as the work is GREAT. Keep up the nice work man some people just don't understand...

Quoted post[/post]]
i have a d series log ready to go right now for 180 shipped.

ill send it tomorrow
fucker you make it so easy lol.....its either I get this or I buy my gasket set....grrrr...does it come with external WG? I am getting a 14b though so I won't need a external :blink:
god that would make me feel so good though to make it look like I am actually starting to peice my project together....do you take paypal? haha
a 14b isn't a t3 flange is it?

oh what the hell...I tell him im gonna buy it and he gets off!!!

oh shit
i thought you were th ekisd who just imed me

i can ahve another one made for tomorrow never fear.

mysterious 14 69

this wasnt you?? talk about coincidence.

Quoted post[/post]]
oh shit
i thought you were th ekisd who just imed me

i can ahve another one made for tomorrow never fear.
ya that wasn't me...who was this guy? I have a word or to for him becuase I called dibs on it and he went around my back and bought it...whoever it was your a fuckin shady faget...I don't care if you can make another that was still wrong what that kid did...anyways make another one and put pics up and ill buy it.
IMing him as we speak

this manifold was also advertised on a few other sites, he couda been feom anywhere.

Back