March 4th, Swap Meet in Meriden, CT. 1pm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hot chocolate is set up...but I need some of those hot beverage styrofoam cups....can someone grab a bundle of them?

^ Clayton i left you something in your driveway :).

Send me a PM sometime this weekend.

Quoted post[/post]]
if it does not include a k series swap and a bad ass suspension then leave it. its very clean.

Well I have a mugen grill and HFP kit for it and carbon CTR spoiler. . . then Race header and full 2.5 exhaust, mid summer D2 coilovers and swaybars and end links. . .

Untill I have a nice Turbo set up :mrgreen:

yeah it was a good time :) i sold my subs! and picked up nice stuff for the g/f's car.

joe, ill prolly take that magnaflow exhaust from you :)

Yeah, it was a blast. Next time, warmer weather, longer day.

As for moving it to Mass, ... eh... I would like to get more NJ, NY and PA people over.

Well.......first things first.....

Thanks, you guys have grown up....no burn out, no loud stereos, and no loud revving of engines...you guys all made perfect examples of the people that we....(me, my wife, and the neighbors) can tolerate....as being the one exception when the wife came out and Steve was playing with his sterio for Chris...the wife only said...welp it's steve again showing off...but she said it jokingly....and then when chris left...he had to make a little exhaust noise...but tollerable by my neighbors standerds....

So every one did perfect.......steve and Chris...I'm just messing wit ya. :laugh:

Good day, sorry for the snow, that's nature....if the meet happened tommorrow..the back yard could have been used...the snow was almost gone when everyone left...

parts wise...we all know how it will work for future meet....a full honor system is possible...everyone was polite, considerate of others, and somebody at least found something that they could get or barter for.....

Even B left with nothing partswise...but prolly had a full wallet...

CAshy-chan left some stuff, he'll get a paypal, and he will say that the trip was almost worth the gas to get down here for.

Eric...(hosmer)...cool meeting you dude...if you need anything, you know where I live :p

I'm prolly the only one that made out like a bandit.....and thats sad...I didn't even have to go to the damn ATM for cash....but the parts I got from you guys...are sweet, and the price was just about what I would have paid for them if I was really shopping for those parts....full coil-over kit...$3.52...who can complain?... :laugh:

But...I still have all my crap here..and nobody wanted any of it.....so that means....when time scheduals, and mother Nature decides she's not on that time of the month...then a parts swap meet is welcome.....

Sorry about running short on the hot chocolate and hotdogs....I kinda pig'd out on them...they were so good....sorry.

But lesson's learned, central location, tristate ares are accessable..(CT, RI, and MA), and everyone was cool. :)

FFCiv...kinda grew up... :blink:

Back