March 4th, Swap Meet in Meriden, CT. 1pm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anyone have a good working set of 6' AND 6x9' speakers? i need then for the rage.

one of the fronts is on its way out, and the rear two died of glass inhilation.

also, i have a set of polk audio 124GNX 12' subs in a nice box, and a concept mono block amp 350w that compliments them nicely. 100 for the set of subs + box, and 100 for the amp. total cost was about 600 bucks.

well, the box doesnt fit in my trunk! im not going to bother bringing the subs + box unless someone is atleast interested.

pr-Polk_Audio_GNX124_Car-Subwoofer.jpg

I dunno man, I am kinda wishing for next weekend too. The CRX is sitting in my parent's driveway still. The guy that plows my road must have quit, cuz his stupid ass hasn't been around at all. It's going to be a real challenge to get the Civic up here. The flatbed definately can't get the CRX up here tomorrow night (He can't even get on my parents road... we tried tonight). It looks like the CRX won't be up here until more of this snow disappears from the dirt roads that I live on and my parent's live on.

That leaves Saturday to try. Or Sunday, but this cat is already cutting me a deal.

And if there is snow on the ground, my Civic is NOT going in the backyard, and I'm not going to spend all night pushing 15 cars out of the backyard either. Street parking for us (And the street and around the corner will be full too, and where is the fun in that ?)

I say the better part of discretion is to do this next weekend. I can't even get the bike out tonight because the WRX is in the garage (That took 2 people to get up the hill for christ sake... my LOYALE wouldn't go up my hill in reverse !)

And if there is still snow on the ground saturday, I'll need to bring the Broodwagon. And who wants to see that.

welp...my exhaust is pending sale tomorrow to SirEG, so that leaves me even less reason to show up! :mrgreen:

Weather should be bearable. It might even reach 40 Saturday. I'm still going. I hope a lot of people don't flake out. I'm looking forward to meeting with some of the HS crew I haven't met in real life.

The snow is just a light powder at the house...once a little sun gets on it, it will be half gone. and thats Friday, so the other half will be around for sat, but it melts pretty fast if the temps are right...

The wife will be at her freinds house sat afternoon...sadly I have to drive her there, and pick her up Sunday morning when I wake up...but that's life. I hope Chris and Steve can keep an eye on things when I run her down there.

As for the parking...there's plenty of on street parking...I know..my othe neighbor throws parties out the ying yang...and we have to suffer...so screw it...if he can do it...then so can I....hehe

the back yard is still an option...If I can get my buddy to drag his snow plow on it..then there will be no snow...and hince..no mud.

Food...there's word about two frozen turkeys availible for use...I'm a good cook...but I think I'd chip in for some pizza and wings. IF you ant to cook up something, then say the word, and I can get a gas grill over here in a heartbeat.

Drinks...ahhh yes... Under 21..please remember your under 21...and act like it. Meets like this is about meeting people, hanging out and chilling. I drink, and after I get back from the dropping off the wife..then I'm on my way to getting plastered...I'll have my own reserve of beer...if your 21...you can bring what ever, split the cost on a keg...it's up to you....I don't care...

I'm just offering a warm place to chill, to lay out what junk you have that you want to get rid of, and possibly a place to leave your junk.....I have plans on getting another 20 yard dumpster to finish gutting the house, clean out the basement, and clear off some tree's...so if the pile left behind wont break my back moving it to the dumpster from behind the garage, and it's not going to be super trashy looking back there...then leave what ever you don't feel like taking back.....but be warned...I might dig thru it, clean up some of it..and try to Ebay it....heheh

We are still on for the 4th....I'm still on Strike at work..so I have nothing else to do...I plan on cleaning up the mess left behind Sunday, and rolling a car in the garage monday for it's rebuild.

Party ON!!!!!

Im also selling an 02-05 CTR front lip if anyone is interested. . . im not going to bring it if no one wants it. . .

Sake....................................................

Beer........................................................

beware.............................................. :ph34r:

if anyone has any Weber or Mikuni Doec's...bring them.....40-45 mm will be bought.....or 45mm ITB's.....

:ph34r:

Yahoo maps sucks.

It's easy: 95 to 91, take 691 (or 695... shit forget) then take Exit 4, left off the exit, take your first allowable left (a left that turns onto a street, not a parking lot or the park) and then the first right, driveway is on the right and is full of bright red cars)

Quoted post[/post]]
Yahoo maps sucks.

It's easy: 95 to 91, take 691 (or 695... shit forget) then take Exit 4, left off the exit, take your first allowable left (a left that turns onto a street, not a parking lot or the park) and then the first right, driveway is on the right and is full of bright red cars)

What if im coming from MA?

Back