March 4th, Swap Meet in Meriden, CT. 1pm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
what you have for upgrades to a pretty stock ka24e s13?

a generic cone air filter and ebay quality maf adapter...

or my entire '91 (hot cams) kaDe + 5spd, ecu, no harness, new rod bearings/head gasket/clutch kit/timing chain kit, all cleaned up painted and polished... drinks a quart of oil every week so probly needs new valve stem seals or oil rings but its a happy motor otherwise. $400. $500 i'll toss in a hotshot header.

how much for the maf adapter and the header??

would the DOHC header fit the SOHC motor? we'll def take that MAF and filter.

Posted this on RPR, and CTDrifting.com....so more old CRX...and S13 people should be there...I hope. :p

Who is gonna be there with a 1st/3rd ? You and I are the only RPRs in the area !

I'm also bringing a TON of stuff. This week I need to work on the posterboard I'm making for the parts that I can't fit in the cars. I'm also thinking of bringing two cars - the Civic for show and the Broodwagon to haul my crap.

brie will be coming up to hopefully pillage some s-13 parts and possibly some wheels.

Clayton, you know if you have any mild offset wheels in 114.3x4? My mother's SE-R Spec V is in need of summer wheels, and I want to know if you got anything that might work.

YOUR YARD IS NOT THIS BIG MAN. LOL IF ITS GOING ON 10 BOARDS.... THIS COULD END UP BEING A DISASTER...

the 240sx would look hot on a set of black or grey wats...

No, due to the fact the GT28RS was equipped to a B15 Sentra with ridiculous paint - it was named "Disco Potato". My mom's SE-R with stock ride height and 17" wheels looks just as ridiculous, hence the name.

Either that, or it looks just about as mean as a Russet covered in sequins.

This is gonna be pretty Sick. Clayton put me on the list. With various eg oem parts!!!!!

AND THE BEER PONG CHAMPIONSHIP 2006 WILL BE ON!!!!

is eric going b/c he tells the funniest stories. lol idk. i just hope to go there and just have some fun and laugh with you guys. hope this is a good turn out.

it should be at the least fun. I talked to the neighbor to the side of me...and he's cool with the whole deal. I told him that I told you guys to keep the roudyness down, no burn outs, etc...and he said doesn't care...the garage clean-up is coming along fine, I can see the floor in here again. We might even get a bonfire going... :ph34r:

Back