March 4th, Swap Meet in Meriden, CT. 1pm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Joe might tag along with me to show off his EP. He'll be looking for lugs and maybe some Honda badges.

:worthy: I hope some one has a set of 20 lugs. . . that will look good on gold wheels. . . and possibly if anyone has a JDM yo honda badge, I will hook you up good if I can nab it. . . I need/want one for the new grill.

fires are ok..as long as there is something to cook nearby....like marshmellows or a pot of hot water for hot chocolate....I already found out from my neighbor :wink: and the fire pit is close to the garden hose..... :laugh:

Anybody from MA want to meet up on March 4th on the way to the swap meet???!?!

everyone is mostly from CT going to claytons, except that dudes NY crew.

why am I the only one out here?

The only other person on this site from Providence that I know of is "boquriracer" (sp?) and he only posts once in a while in the Classifieds

actually, no one from ANY of the forums I'm on seem to be local (here, RPR, SR20forum, VWvortex)

Providence is just not a happenin place for tuners....ricers maybe....tons of ricers

I was in Westerly for this weekend, and I found one kid with a bugeye WRX out there. Loaded with dents. He was drooling on the Wagon. Then I went down and cruised the beaches for 2 hours looking for a scene - and NOTHING. And the beaches would be perfect off season - No traffic, wide open spaces, no police, no nothing.

For rice I didn't see much. Westerly is only rich in the summer when the rich kids come to the beach houses and play. I, for one, keep it real - I had the beach house the last week of FEBRUARY.

Smart. Real smart.

i have some stuff i would bring if i knew someone would but it

black crx dash and center peice

crx si cluster with 3209320 mi

crx hood (teal)

crx fenders(teal)

crx front bumper (teal)

94 civic ex stock seats gray

let me know if you want anything i will bring it

I have a body kit and z3 fenders for a 99-00 Civic coupe, will probably fit other years. I want to get rid of this cheap. One of my good friends had it for his car but never installed it. He left it in my storage unit, sold his car and moved to Florida. I just want to get rid of it 300 obo. I'll bring it to the meet if anyone is interested. I know there probably won't be much interest but who knows.

would anyone be pissed if I offered 25 cent cups of hot chocolate?

Weather looks to be sunny, but brisk into the 30's..... :cry:

Sorry about the mess in the back yard..but it looks like i won't have time to clean up the wood pile and shingle pile.... :cry: but there will still be plenty of room for cars and a place infront of their cars to throw down a tarp and place their parts on...and please remember what the place looked like when I moved in...I've actually have cleaned the place up with in the last year.... :laugh:

Rumor has it that we will concieve a new beer pong game that night... :ph34r:

Back