Master Cleanse Diet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd think it's a safe bet that if you have generally good eating habits in the first place, you probably wouldn't need to do this kind of thing.

Haha, that's great. So the cop was just hating on your scooter?

Yeah, just hatin'. He wanted to know why I had no plate, I showed him the batteries.

He wanted to see a motorcycle license. I showed him my motorcycle license.

He wanted to see a Motorcycle Safety Foundation training certificate (since I was riding on base). I showed him the neat little wallet-sized card.

He wanted to check my helmet and make sure it's DOT legal. I showed him the big-honkin' DOT sticker on the back, and the stamp inside.

He told me to be careful. I told him to have a great day, and to stay safe.

No ticket.

The fire marshall did come by our office yesterday too. He told me that I probably shouldn't have the scooter charging inside the building because it could overcharge and release toxic gas. I said I'd take that under advisement. I can't believe how much hatin' there is on this thing. It's kinda funny. Oh, btw, I didn't mention how many laptop batteries are charging all day in my office. That's a lot of lithium.....

Sorry I'm late to chime in on this...

About 3.5 years ago, I did the master cleanse diet/detox, whatever you want to call it. I kept a journal of my experience every day I was on it. I did it for 12 days and thought the only difficult part was downing the saline solution in the morning... That, and making sure I did it early enough so I could stay home and close to the toilet. lol

If interested in my experience and coming off the detox, just ask. I can dig up my journal.

Back