Matts96HB's EJ6 Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If I can find a hatch before you find a grill, I'll send you mine.

@92stoccord: wtf, i didnt know you have an EK? pics or ban

https://hondaswap.com/auto-multi-media/finally-got-pics-new-car-502581/

2eg8u47.jpg

eh19qh.jpg

14mzki.jpg

25oypgy.jpg

Yea its black. (shameless pic insert)
1524.jpg

And what? I thought he was sayin he had a hatch earlier. :shrug2:

^ boo, you whore! :D

is your car still driving around on a bent one, chad?

yeah, im a double postin' whore. anyway, just ordered all of the bulbs to convert the tail lights, turn signals, brake lights etc to LED (meaning replacement bulbs, not some cheapass ebay lights or whatever) and ordered a couple of sockets for my cluster since im not too keen on how it sits right now

Can I have one of your HX rims 92stoccord? :p

Buy me a set of Drag DR16's and you can have whatever you want.

On the note of the tail lights, when I do the conversion, I'd like to look into wiring them so that the lower clear part is all reverse lights, the whole red part is tail/brake lights, and the ends of the red also function as turn signals, but I think that may be a little more difficult than cut and splice.

youd have to make a socket for another dual filament bulb in the red.. i think thats just too much work for me, im lazy :)

poop on drags, OEM is where its at :)

^ boo, you whore! :D

is your car still driving around on a bent one, chad?

Nah I never even drove around on the bent one, I put the spare on and took it to Les Schwab and they put my tire that was on the bent rim onto a rusted ass 14" steel rim. So I'm rolling around on that and three HX rims. :cool:

Nah I never even drove around on the bent one, I put the spare on and took it to Les Schwab and they put my tire that was on the bent rim onto a rusted ass 14" steel rim. So I'm rolling around on that and three HX rims. :cool:

ahhh that sucks man.. one wheel is kinda hard to come by too

wish all this damn snow would melt so i can hit the dyno :) hello 400+whp :D

Hahaha Nice! Did you order it from that link i posted?

Back