Matts96HB's EJ6 Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know I did that on purpose... And yeah it would be a good thing to have the shaft looked at....lol open

so your saying he should defiantly have his shaft checked huh?

That was my reply to her.
fuck.

I know I did that on purpose... And yeah it would be a good thing to have the shaft looked at....lol open
:p
so your saying he should defiantly have his shaft checked huh?
:ph34r:
Yes Ethan, if youre really going to beat a dead horse.
beat_dead_horse2.jpg

no wonder this bitch wont get up... :(

(kicks dead horse)
05b_noh_lip.jpg

going to look at two CRX's today.
both are HF's. one is a shell.
the other is complete, 151k miles, needs some TLC on the exterior but is in good running condition. pics if anything goes through.
also dropped the turbo for the civic off to be checked out

OEM quality MPG whore.

ill probably strip them down, respray in my color of choice. then rebuild the stock d15 with OEM seals, gaskets, etc to ensure reliability and longevity. subtle drop with some nice wheels and an alarm, done.

yeah. i plan on selling the civic this summer. i want to start saving up for a down payment on a house after college.

since im already paying cash for school, and living at home, its feasible. :)

What after all that hard work.... Man I don't understand all my friends around here do the same thing, they build a car same as you did and then turn around and sell it....

Because ridiculous power in a FWD car really isn't that much fun. Plus Matt has put so much time and effort into the stupid thing and something keeps breaking. Working on a car constantly sucks. It's really nice to have a car you just hop in and drive (B's Genny for example)

What after all that hard work.... Man I don't understand all my friends around here do the same thing, they build a car same as you did and then turn around and sell it....

Because ridiculous power in a FWD car really isn't that much fun. Plus Matt has put so much time and effort into the stupid thing and something keeps breaking. Working on a car constantly sucks. It's really nice to have a car you just hop in and drive (B's Genny for example)

the car is fun. and i have had my fair share of problems. most of which are due to wrong parts being sent to me, incorrect fitment, etc. but still broken stuff nonetheless. the car has been reliable for some time now.

i just want to get out of it. as chaz said, working on it isnt any fun anymore. ive learned a LOT, and now im ready to apply it to a different project. but that will more than likely wait until after school.

school > all at this point in my life.

house first for me. lol

m3's are so nice. clean ones can be had for right around 25k. cant beat that for a fun track car right out of the box!

Yea a house would be nice... I hadn't really put much thought into actually buying one just yet.

the only reason i had is because i know i will already have a car, so whats the use in buying one if i dont have my own place to live? especially when I'll likely be moving right after school. granted, I will probably rent/stay in an apt for a year or so, just to be sure that the area is suitable.

Yea good point. I need to build credit in order to be able to buy/rent man. I've been thinking about stopping by BECU to apply for a CC. I'll probably have to do the put money down type thing and have a super low limit. Whatever it takes to build credit though, it seems to be so important these days.

On a side note I still can't figure out where the oil leak in my car is coming from. Changed the vtec solenoid gasket and the distributor o-ring. No luck though. I'm looking into an oil dye test kit now. I have that persistent oil leak that ends up on the engine stamp.

Back