Matts96HB's EJ6 Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would buy that Rex and swap my Si parts into it so quick. And I don't even like CRXs as much as regular hatches. And that price is nice. It's pretty much what I'm looking for, a straight body with a blown or no motor to keep price down. Now if only it wasnt thousands of miles away. :(

Yes.. all your efs, then my hatch lol

I emailed the guy with the white crx. I don't have school friday, so if I can get a hold of him ill go get it

And sell it to me at a later date right? You dont want that thing. Doesnt even run! Haha

Edit: THIS is what we can get in Ohio for $800. Take pity.

Last edited:
Exactly. We dont have shit out here. If its for sale, its either a rusted out/ricey pile, or a well built car that theyre asking way too much for. I need to call up my cousins in Florida and Texas to see if they can dig anything up.

i just want a crx for the mileage, if possible. if not, ill just keep my accord for now

that crx is a trainwreck. and the ad is a poor excuse for english lol

id be willing to pay in excess of 3k for one with a straight body and a running engine, regardless of everything else. i just want something semi clean. no surgery done on mine, just a gas mileage car. clean and simple.

Yeah... not wanting to spend that much. Want to be totally done with the car for $5k, possibly including the car itself.

so i got the turbo back on the car. i made the drain a lot larger and more straight as opposed to the mess i had going before. thinking this will work 100x better than the last

2011-03-26_16-09-03_66.jpg

i need to have an elbow welded on the compressor housing in order for the drain to work this way, but i figure that is better than letting the oil back up in the turbo lol

I've been tossing around the idea of getting a clean Si shell and a D16Y5.
thatd be an awesome setup actually.
im frustrated with my search for a clean honda. looked at 10 cars in various shape over the past week

sticking to my accord for now i suppose, and possibly a bike if i can work out the kinks

anyway, in regard to the civic, i put a new timing belt on last night.
also received the bends for the charge piping (to clear the new oil drain line,) which i ordered from columbia river mandrel bending. the bends are excellent and i even received the bends i needed over night! highly recommend these guys. i will be doing the other half of my charge piping within the next week (trying to reduce the amount of couplers in my charge piping)
did some work on the CF lip i got, and i think im going to spray it black.

EDIT: id also like to note that i have decided to keep the car for a while longer. lets just say that i have had the itch to work on things lately, and i am planning on doing something new with it next fall/winter.

Last edited:
new charge piping that i cut/welded.. welds arent the best but itll work went from 11 couplers to 6 couplers on the charge piping (one on the turbo, one on either end of the IC, one just after the BOV to allow me to install it, and one on the TB).. here it is:
2011-04-12_18-42-36_331.jpg

Back