mmm new mirage sextoys.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

frozen paintballs at point blank range

both cars are littered with dents and dings like it was in a hailstorm. the white car i opted not to run through insurance but the grey one will eventually be getting a full first class paint job.

one day i will burn down all the welfare offices in this state. just saying. quote me on it. please.

call they ins into town and see them all running away...lol... or pay them back with marbles in a paintball gun at there houses...lol actually don't listen to me I have evil paybacks...

God people have no respect for other peoples property. It pisses me off to no end. Sucks about your cars man :(

Yea, that shit is ridiculous. I was at a restaurant one time with my gf, and there were these 18-22 year old kids in a big group with what appeared to be at least one set of parents, and they were reminiscing about egging cars, and I seriously had a hard time not going over there and punching the motherfucker in the mouth.

And the worst part is that there was a set of parents, and they were laughing too. Privileged white kids who were given everything they ever wanted....

Yea, that shit is ridiculous. I was at a restaurant one time with my gf, and there were these 18-22 year old kids in a big group with what appeared to be at least one set of parents, and they were reminiscing about egging cars, and I seriously had a hard time not going over there and punching the motherfucker in the mouth.

And the worst part is that there was a set of parents, and they were laughing too. Privileged white kids who were given everything they ever wanted....

Shoulda punched the mom in the stomach with everything you had, then kicked the dad in the balls like you were tryin to send a football through the goal posts.

Shoulda punched the mom in the stomach with everything you had, then kicked the dad in the balls like you were tryin to send a football through the goal posts.
In hindsight, I exercised too much restraint

In MA you can buy it back.

yeah I was just wondering cause me friends hatch was hit by a deer and the insurance is suppose to come out and look at it and he is worried that they will total it out and take it. Im in Ohio

damn...my bro might be looking to trade his mirage..if he doesnt we wanna do a swap so i need your help!!!
get ahold of me on fb cuz im never on here.

OK so i've procured some new stuff for the car. i ended up breaking the window visor off one side of the car trying to BREAK INTO the car after i locked the keys in it while it was in storage. and the battery went dead so i couldnt use my spare remote to unlock the car.

i picked up a 99 sedan, 1.5 5spd with a blown engine. decent shape and no rust for cheap. traded some of the OEM bodykit from the white car for a 1.8 longblock with 120K on it and purchased the things i need to swap it in (clutch kit, radiator hoses, all new seals except HG and starter). going to use the existing 1.5 engine harness, MAP, ECU for now and later on maybe swap to the 1.8 engine harness (plug and play for same year) the white car is being stripped and sold as a running/driving chassis, needing a passenger side control arm (ball joint) and full exhaust. using the sedan to replace the POScort :thumbsup:

what needs to happen between now and the end of april is i have to get the car out of garage and the white car sold. unfortunately there is a small swamp in front of it and i almost got the white car stuck :lol: so the grey one will definitely get stuck with its summer only low pros. hopefully soon :/

i ended up selling the carbon hood to injens brother in hopes of finding one in much better shape. success! going to pick one up down by bridgeport tomorrow along with a front bumper as the one on the car fits like complete shit. workster autoworks will be fixing the bumper and respraying the items for me (as dan originally sprayed my car grey) so i can toss them on. probably have him do the spoiler too, unless i can find an OEM evo5 one.
65812_476772916762_510286762_6689707_3027641_n.jpg

JDM OEM window visors
196840_10150160695416763_510286762_8082195_6377352_n.jpg

the koni yellows from the white car are moving over to the grey car since i'm impressed with their reliability and driveability and im sick of dealing with coilovers in this climate. i've already swapped all of the nicer interior panels between the two coupes as well as the short shifter and evo6 cluster into the grey car. sold my DVD headunit for a simple iPod radio as CDs do not fare well in the grey car.

pictures and fun soon guys. can't wait to start driving my whore again.

Last edited:
looks like that red car lost a battle with a snowbank as well :/
are you going to paint that hood? strip the paint? leave it? lol

ray the owner of the red LS mirage is doing an evo4 sedan front end conversion with widebody right now, and going to swap in a 63t later on. hes all show :thumbsup: and yes dailying his in the winter with all seasons he didnt fare too well, but the bumper IS in one piece :)

reading is fundamental -

"workster autoworks will be fixing the bumper and respraying the items for me (as dan originally sprayed my car grey) so i can toss them on. probably have him do the spoiler too, unless i can find an OEM evo5 one."

:lol:

Back