mmm new mirage sextoys.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the bay will be cleaned up, holes filled, etc and painted barbecue black gloss. its a bulletproof easily cleanable self levelling paint.

got this extended the 3.5 inches needed (professionally) and its ready to go in.
l_1f25e504e32747f6943732674ea34f45.jpg

It would suck to be in that back seat. Period. How the heck could you get back there anyways... With the bar in the way it looks like it wouldn't be very easy.

It's really gonna suck at Clayton's next meet when you can't recline to sleep in the mirage. Lol.

Maybe kinda what the mirage will look like with the bay painted... lol

Got bored an decided to do some color changing, and can anyone see what else I modified?

Attachments

• therage.jpg
    therage.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Maybe kinda what the mirage will look like with the bay painted... lol

Got bored an decided to do some color changing, and can anyone see what else I modified?

The one thing that stuck out like a sore thumb. The bay.

lol yeah. when the motor comes out the bay will be gloss black. thanks CJ nice job.

pickles, the bar comes right out easily. just two 17mm bolts, drop it back, recline. im going to remove the backseat and cover everything up nice with two thin wood panels, for a clean shelf-like look.

summernationals were this past weekend, one of the biggest events in massachusetts. i showed the car, did some burnouts etc etc. refitted/sprayed the bumper, refitted the hood.

l_269517194f3246488dce603196883cd0.jpg

l_bf255552ced645d4b586c4b840c5d8e1.jpg

the refit just made the bumper sit straight on the car again.

I absolutely hate the way your front bumper's lower corners look. Other than that, everything else looks good.

Back