Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, it was cool to see the distinctive Modern Warfare looking points messages popping up on the screen. It got me excited for the game. I've heard a lot of talk about it being the most balanced CoD yet. We'll see if that holds up in a couple months here...

yep.. HB sensor w/ silencer and Bling pro, cold blooded pro, and Ninja Pro

I am not a fan of the heart beat sensor. I kind of feel like its cheating. Plus it makes camping easier for the campers. I am sure that you guys are not campers, I am just saying.

Anyone else considering the hardened edition of the game. They are not selling a prestige version this go round

negative.. i got the hardened version w/ MW2 only because i got it off ebay for $50, a month after the release

Anyone else considering the hardened edition of the game. They are not selling a prestige version this go round

I was thinking about it. Apparently you get a premium membership to Elite with it, and that will include the DLC. A premium membership is $50 normally, so $40 up front to get all the DLC? Sounds like a deal to me...

:werd: That was my thought process as well. But I cant find it for preorder on gamestop. Do I have to go in store to p.o. it?

I havent checked in a week. Looked the whole site over then and found nothing, even when searched for. All that came up for every system was the regular version then.

Last edited:
So I decided to play some MW2 after I maxed out on Black Ops, and WOW, I SUCK. Could barely even keep a positive K/D anymore... :(

Back