Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You should be able to upgrade so long as you do it soon before they start shipping. I'm looking forward to it for sure especially since the Forza 4 ban. :(

Last edited:
double0Si
We are investigating claims from a select group of Forza 4 players who believe they have been unfairly banned from Xbox LIVE. We take piracy issues very seriously and will be investigating this matter case by case. If we find accounts that have been banned in error, we will reinstate them.

That pertains to people banned early on when they thought people were playing on pirated copies of the game. I looked into it. From what I found they don't care to hear any other types.

SWEET! I just read that you'll be able to cycle through your kill-streaks and use them in whatever order you want. That's something I've wanted in CoD for a looooong time. Take MW2 for example - you get on a nice little tear and earn your UAV and Harriers. You go to call in the Harriers, but don't know exactly where to target the bombs because you don't have a UAV up. This will fix that problem...

That was probably my biggest gripe in Black Ops.

Also, the mountain dew double xp bottles are on shelves now. Picked up half a dozen myself. Haven't looked for the Doritos yet.

That was probably my biggest gripe in Black Ops.

Also, the mountain dew double xp bottles are on shelves now. Picked up half a dozen myself. Haven't looked for the Doritos yet.

Yeah, I already have about 45 mins of Double XP saved up, lol. I need to buy one of those big bags of Doritos from Walmart. I'll probably just bring it to work and let everyone else eat it. I just want the codes, lol...

I have to stock that dew that you take off of the shelves.. bastards! Just kidding, at least its job security.

So, any recommendations on a wireless adapter for my Xbox? I'm thinking I'll get MW3 for 360 and continue to play bf3 on the PC.

I got the offical adapter and it works well.

i have built in wifi.. :D .. but like Drake said.. Official MS adapter FTW.. they have a new faster one now too

I should have specified i have the G adapter. N is probably as good at least if you have a router that supports it

Official adapter it is then. I don't know what kind of router we have, but I do know that it is pretty dated. lol

Did any of you hear about this yet? Facebook

Apparently they have these "Prestige Tokens". You get one every time you prestige, and you can use them for various things (carry a weapon over, reset your stats, double XP, etc.). What's really cool is that if you've prestiged in any previous CoD game, then you'll start MW3 with a token for that as well. So I should have at least 3 (CoD4, MW2, and Blops). Maybe I'll have to bust out World at War and put in a little work this week...

i saw something about it on black ops this weekend under the double xp description
so i made sure to rack in a prestige over the weekend lol
didn't know what it would do for me in mw3, but i knew i had to have it

Yeah, I already have about 45 mins of Double XP saved up, lol. I need to buy one of those big bags of Doritos from Walmart. I'll probably just bring it to work and let everyone else eat it. I just want the codes, lol...

How much time is each cap worth? I didnt run them through the system thinking I would do it at a later point once I assimilate myself with the MW3 play style. Wanna make the most of it.

How much time is each cap worth? I didnt run them through the system thinking I would do it at a later point once I assimilate myself with the MW3 play style. Wanna make the most of it.

15 minutes I believe, and then the 12 packs I think are 45. Can't remember any of the other things...

i saw something about it on black ops this weekend under the double xp description
so i made sure to rack in a prestige over the weekend lol
didn't know what it would do for me in mw3, but i knew i had to have it

I think it's just if you prestiged at all in any other CoD game, so that probably didn't help anything, lol. Double xp on MW2 is still on I think, so if you know anyone with a copy, grab that and try to male it through a prestige this week...

Back