MOVING PARTY !!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thank's...all the help is needed...if one trip does 90% of the move...then that means more time to sit back and hang out later that night...

Bring a sleeping bag or blanket...the house will be warm and anyone who drinks is welcome to crash anywhere. Prolly be a Dennys run or IHOP in the morning after a good Airjockie coffee.

I SHOULD be able to make it Clayton... Do we get to break in the garage? I'm sure I could think of some things I need to do to the blazer... ;)

Might as well think about getting a hitch Noah....times running out and I don't think I'll get to the CRX block swap....hell...I still haven't even pulled the head from the AE86....that I planned to do 2 days ago....this house buying shit sucks...

After I buy this house...I'm not going to look for another house for quite a while...fuck this BS system. I'll Just save all the money and just buy with cash next time.

anyway's....If you guys are willing to help, PM me and I'll hook you up with some addy's and phone numbers.

The closeing is on the 30th...and I should be able to start moving the 1st....and that should give me 3 days to make a trip a day with the Jeep, just to get some of the important stuff moved.

School on a SAturday?...and Sunday...

I can move in on the 1st.....which is wednesday...but the major move/party date...is Sat morning...on the 4th

I need to find out how many people plan to come...so I can plan the drinks and food..... :)

1. Me and the wife.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 24 2004, 08:29 PM
1. Me and the wife.
2. CRX-YEM
3. Chris
[post=421882]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a christmas party for work that day (The 4th). So I'll be in early, then I have to bail at like 3:00 or so.

Just show up at my place by 8:00 am...and do as much as you can do.....if we get everything loaded and up to Meriden and unloaded before 3....then your work will be done...and I'll just have to take you out and treat you to some good food at a later date. Basically...I let you choose what you want for your "Thank You" feast....and we'll call it at that.

As for everyone else that's coming....Start mentioning what kind of food you want...and drinks....If some want burgers and some want's hotdogs...then they'll get that...if some wants to have yakisoba or the JDM BBQ...I'm sure we can also get that hooked up.....but I need to know what the main mass of people's WANT is for the food....or else I might just be forced to call Dominoes and just place a huge order and that will just fill the stomacks of a few people for a few hours...and that will not suffice for some of the others...For the drinks, I might just buy a few cases of cokes, and a few cases of beer...and if the move is done and the majority of the 21+ club feels like it...then we might just crash the Irish bar around the block and finish up the night there....then mosey back to the house and pass out. And then find an IHOP or Dennys in the morning.

JDM bbq yummmmm yakisoba... K's awesome feasts.... sorry. im drooling.

1. Me and the wife.
2. CRX-YEM
3. Chris
4. Travis (InsaneAsylumBoostedZ)
5. Pete (WeldBuiltV-8Z) and his Brother
6. Jack (TurkishNeonPilot)
7. Pissedoffsol

i'll be there... don't know about the whole be there for am shit though.
that means getting up at 6-ish, :(

Show up when you can get up....if you show up at 9 or later...I'm sure there will still be stuff to load or pack...I'll have a few boxes of dougnuts and a few boxes of DD coffee...so don't sweat eating a breakfest unless you want to. I'm sure we can whip up some eggs or sausage at the house...

Well..add another car to tow up there...The AE86 project is dead until further notice. So I need to tow 2 cars, so I'll go ahead and get the tow dolly from the uhaul place sat and we can load one car up on it, and then once that car is up at the house, then we can bring the dollie back and get the other car with a different truck...I'm sure some one has a truck with a hitch on it.

as far as food goes anything but beef, not trying to be picky or anything but the sight of it just makes me gag.

Back