MOVING PARTY !!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I might as well post the address for the house I'm moving out of....since I won't be living there after a one more night...and the phone number as well...since it's going to get disconnected soon....hehe.

238 Weber Ave, Stratford, CT, 06614.

203-336-9417

AIM me at Airj0ckey

or e-mail me at airjockie2002<at>yahoo.com

Yahoo Maps takes you right to the house, call and leave a message if you plan to crash here friday night. Just bring a sleeping bag or a blanket... ;)

1. Me and the wife.
2. Dennis (CRX-YEM)
3. Chris and sabrina...
4. Travis (InsaneAsylumBoostedZ)
5. Pete (WeldBuiltV-8Z) and his Brother
6. Jack (TurkishNeonPilot)
7. Brian (Pissedoffsol)
8. Steve (Celerity)
9. Bill (WildBillHatchback)
10. Copy/Paste this list, and add your name here.

guess who has to fucking work on saturday.
guess who is still at work right now, 3 hours past my time to go home
guess who won't be making it

sorry man :( horrible timing. i have 4 huge projects going live on monday, and not a single one is done yet.

maybe over the course of next week if you still have misc shit around i can help then...
or after the move the settingup/placing shit around the house.

:(

Guess who JUST FINISHED WORKING NOW... :(
Guess who has a LONG ASS DAY tomorrow... :(
Guess who has to be up in 5 hours to go to the gym.. :(
Guess who has a company Xmas party tomorrow night? :)
Guess who's getting hammered? :)
Guess who didnt have a chance to get a hitch put on.. :(

Sorry Clayton... :( Besides... The only thing i really could have done is tow/drive... I still can't lift anything heavy because of my back.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Dec 2 2004, 11:36 PM
Guess who JUST FINISHED WORKING NOW... :(
Guess who has a LONG ASS DAY tomorrow... :(
Guess who has to be up in 5 hours to go to the gym.. :(
Guess who has a company Xmas party tomorrow night? :)
Guess who's getting hammered? :)
Guess who didnt have a chance to get a hitch put on.. :(

Sorry Clayton... :( Besides... The only thing i really could have done is tow/drive... I still can't lift anything heavy because of my back.
[post=425524]Quoted post[/post]​

It's only friday mornning right now, the move is sat morning...you can get hammered sat night, and have a place to crash...screw the hitch, I'll flat bed the cars up there. And I will still need at least 2 people to drive the Jeep and the Z sat afternoon ;) and there is a crap load of light stuff to move... :)

Closeing is done...and the Jeep broke down...blew a rad hose....but I have the keys to the house..and I'm going to take the next few days off work....and do the move till my back breaks.

Got electricity, gas, water at the house now, cable/telephone/internet will be there at 3:00 pm tommorrow....

I might just go ahead and use the u-haul truck for an extra day, and make two trips...it all depends how much stuff I have and how much I can fit in it. Since a van and a nother truck now can't make it.

Well Clayton I'm glad the closing went on without a hitch.
but I'm sorry to inform you that my wife has a doctors appiontment tomorrow which I can not miss, and I have a fellow coming here sometime in the midday to give me a quote on an addition and some windows. If I can I will try and meet you at your new place to help unload.

I was actually going to come down clayton... :( But i'm laying in bed right now.. My back swelled up this morning... Sorry i couldn't help. Hope all is going well.

i just got home from work... i have no idea where the new house is, or which house you're even at right now... otherwise i'd try to meet up with you all.

BUY A CELL PHONE ALREADY :)

well i'd like to help but . . . i have no idea where you are and my informant Brian, it doesn't look like he has any information and hasn't returned my call . . . hmm

yeah! crx-yem pulled through as a wonderful informant . . . .i'll be in meriden soon . . . my number is 637-2736 if anyone else needs directions or whatever . .. peace

werd, met up with bill and the crew at the new house. unloaded, etc.

part 2 is tomorrow, so if ya'll couldn't make it today, come sunday.

and dennis, lol i couldn't but bill could probably throw a baseball from his house to your old one.! lol

after i got home from mass, and was headed to clayotns my clutch went to the floor. doh! drove it home in 2nd gear, with a couple of dry shifts into first (car off at red lights, car on, go) and feathered it into 2nd with some rev matching. made it home no problem.

Good thing i have 3 b-series tranny's in my garage :D
i stole on from the old turbo gsr tranny and put it on the hatch tonight. had my dad help me bleed it. lol it was so funny trying to tell him how to do it. ok- up, down up down hold (now i release the pressure.) lol hes liek OMG! now theres no pedal anymore. repeat about 15 times. lol each time he flipped out that it didn't return the first time after the inital bleed. lol

anyway, its 530, and im off to go to claytons now. see if tehres anything left to do or something,.

You can all imagine us scratching our heads at the boxes labelled in Kanjii.

Nice touch. That stuff could have been fragile, heavy, or food and none of us would have known :)

Anyway, things were phun this weekend. That jeep has crossed the lines of "Unpleasureable to drive" and ran full on into "I can't drive this fucking thing".

Clayton, I'm sure thanks all who attended. We can use these few days to talk about him behind his back :)

-> Steve

HEHE- i bleeped bill at like 530, but i never heard back from him, so i just got some dinner, and a couple movies and passed out. i needed the rest. the car kicked my ass again. lol

Originally posted by Celerity@Dec 6 2004, 12:49 PM
Anyway, things were phun this weekend. That jeep has crossed the lines of "Unpleasureable to drive" and ran full on into "I can't drive this fucking thing".

-> Steve
[post=427060]Quoted post[/post]​

u think so? haha!! i think its fun to drive but not fun to own. :p

Back