Murdersled

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its a 462. I want to bag it. I'm going to have to start devising a 4 link for it. And mounts, but I want to get it running and roadworthy first.

Nice car, definitely paint it black.

the car in newbs video is nice but those wheels are a little too big for me.

I'd like to find a nice set of 20 inch black wire wheels with a chrome lip and hub. I've got all the original hub caps too. So I'm not too worried about rims.

My boss has a 70 Cadillac Eldorado limo with 22 spoke wheels, Ill see if I cant did up a picture of it, its got the kind of the look you want to go with I think.

Here you go.

190610_191348140904349_100000874936521_457005_2468374_n.jpg

He paid $800 for it, it had been sitting in a garage for 20 some years, we buffed it and threw the spokes on it.

no way, she needs to be painted black. :)
Yes indeed, that big bad MOFER needs to be nice shiny black. The rear suicide doors are too friggin cool. Drop it down just a little bit and I'd put exhaust on it for just a hint of rumble. Just enough to hear the motor running at idle.

Sweet.

Yes, please.

I had a 67 too. Mine was in better shape. Bought it for $100 in 1993.

Most cars are not worth shit for scrap, but that's not why we buy them. We buy them because we like them and want to restore a classic.

Exactly. How much were those "Evos" you kept buying worth in scrap? :ph34r: Bet it wasn't much less than their actual worth.

Last edited:
Theres a scrap yard that attebds a local auction. They buy small cars for scrap starting at 700 bucks. Just cause junk yards only give 200 doesnt mean thats all theyre worth lol.

Back