My 16 year old brother is hammered

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sex at 15. Alcohol at 19.

And I can kill an 18 pack on an average friday night.

i'm old as fuck now. used to drink like a champ, but now 5 beers and i'm half cocked and ready for bed. DON'T GET OLD

Sex at 15. Alcohol at 19.

And I can kill an 18 pack on an average friday night.
My friend Purnell can drink more than a 30 pack in a night. But he is by all means a drunk, haha. I can kill a bottle in a long night though (starting at 6 instead of like 9).

i'm with you two on that... i got fat over the years puffin on that shit and fufilling the munchie cravings with the dollar menu at mc duck's.

lol....the weed makes shoulder reconstructions feel so much better.....

untill you go for a supprise pee test....:huh:

i just smoke every so often now

On Spike TV they're playing the Big Lebowski. I'm stoked I have the day off. Might make a trip up to Berkeley for some 'home made goodies' to try out. I love Cannabis Day.

I drank at 15. Didn't really get wasted until I was 21.

Last edited:
good stuff... so who here is gonna celebrate 420?
And you know this man!!! Its like a national fucking holiday up here. You should see the amont of police and staties driving around town.. its nuts.

Who's on their way to pick up a 1/4 of heads??? This guy!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I work til 430 on 4/20... but whatever, its pay day too!!!

good stuff... so who here is gonna celebrate 420?

right here!!!.. :D

Hot Fuzz comes out on 4/20.. its gonna be great.. the community college here lets you smoke on campus in a designated area on 4/20.. you need your cannabis card though.. or you have a chance of getting busted

Last edited:
do you and seany-izzle both live in canada? here in laurel the cops don't give two shits about who does what anymore...

Montana= number 1 highest ranked in the consuption of meth and highest DUI crash ratio in the USA... oh yeah baby. that's something to be proud of...

they busted a friend of mines party and he had an 8 hose hooka sitting on the table when they walked in... all they said is turn the music down. who the fuck blares Bob at two in the morning though... besides us? i think no one... could be wrong. Bob is the shit.,..

right here!!!.. :D

Hot Fuzz comes out on 4/20.. its gonna be great.. the community college here lets you smoke on campus in a designated area on 4/20.. you need your cannabis card though.. or you have a chance of getting busted

Wait a sec.. Cannabis card ? Designated pot smoking on community campus ?
What the hell ?

Back