MY EG6 SIR-S TURBO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
he won't go away, best solution is to ignore him........ :sleep:

afterall I don't know shit about hondas, my times are brutal, and I am a jdmwantabe...........

Originally posted by JdmSIrThey Ghey
dont drive around a gutted car thinking your fast

i really feel like the repeated comments towards stripped interiors are aimed directly at me- i just don't get what yer prob is homie? i stripped the interior along with about 20 other mods, including a turbo in the near future, so does make it ok in your book? i wish you would just leave....but that is all, i'm tired about arguing with you about shit you really don't know very much about- keep poking fun and while you're at it, why don't you call John Force and tell him to install a few speakers and a stereo in his top fuel funny car- After all, you said that's what the true drag racers have

:fr: now go wash your mustache and go to bed little boy

ya know, when it's all said and done, a few facts remain:

1. you're like the kid with the badass s2k in superstreet, sure you may have a badass car, but noone cares because you're a complete tool.

2. noone is going to suck you off because you can run a 13.6 with a turboed b16 in an eg. shit, with times that shitty for your setup you should be sucking us off.

3. having a LHD car in a RHD country is like saying 'Hey! Look at me! I'm trying to compensate for my small penis!'

4. my cat could kick your cat's ass.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 9 2004, 05:57 PM
I give more props to ricers with multi colored body kits and primered wintgs and 398171237 decals then to this fruit booter, because atleast they somewhat have a better attitude.

hey buddy, in the nicest way, fuck you, dont call him a fruit booter. damn i used to skate inline and i know what that means. first of all, wtf is gay about it, and second and most important, i wouldn't want to be in any way related to this dumb piece of shit that thinks his fuckin econo-box 14 second car is so Fast and fucking Furious that he is too good for this site.

Look bitch, We dont give a flying fuck!! We don't care about being able to call fucking Japan and having to translate some bullshit, then going through all the crap of impoting just to end up with a bone stock economy car. Dude its still a fucking Honda!! big deal your fucking antenna is on the other side, What, Do you get better reception?? I think Not!! Oh but wait, the wiring is different, Well no shit Sherlock, the fucking seat is on the other side. thats like fucking adding 2+2, HHMMMMM, thats a hard one. Well actually i should go light on that one casue apparently you arent to good at math. Dont know how i know that? Well let me explain buddy,

25 "Fuck You"s + a 10 " Youre a Piece of Shit"s - Your gay ass comebacks that don't make sense = You being a little outnumbered on this one

Now, Divide all that shit by 1 big Picture of you molesting your cat And what do you get?

Answer: You get a big ass get the fuck outta here and don't come back cause we dont welcome cocky-ass-ricer-JDM-wannabe-Cat-molesters like you here
Go back to Japan, take an Acura and bug them for props if you want some attention

Originally posted by jdmcivicsir2@Mar 10 2004, 05:28 AM

and a EG6 comes with type r suspension... if you want to think of it as SiR suspension thats fine... basicly its ITR suspension... so kiss my ass! the shocks and control arms are the same as a ITR...

you guys are all dumb..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, the suspension is NOT the same. In Japan they used the same sytle LCA on the rear, and the trailing arms are the same from 88-00, so you sir are a fucktard. Try measuring the swaybar and comparing it to a ITRs, or test the durameter or the TA bushings. You = moron.

100 posts and over a 1000 views... nice...

they dont shut this forum down cause its getting the most views and posts lol.

fuck you all...

DAs suck! 89 pos

you guys are all dumbasses... oh NA i ran bla bla who give a fuck if your NA... the winner of a race sure doesnt... only the loser cares.. but if you win if your na then you talk shit... but im willing to blow my motor up to win... cause its a honda cheep shit.

fuck you all keep posting see how much shit you can talk before this gets shut down...

i still havent seen any cool pictures...

remember as i said... fuck you guys!

:) smiley face! fuckers....

you should all take your cars run them off the cliff and kiss my ass.

intercoolers are cool

jdm wannabe i know your going to read this sooo post a pic of your car so i can see it... and where do you live? what city... well meet one day... and i wanna see if you want to talk shit in person. :)

fuck you guys...

:lmao:

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

you guys are all dumbasses... oh NA i ran bla bla who give a fuck if your NA... the winner of a race sure doesnt... only the loser cares.. but if you win if your na then you talk shit... but im willing to blow my motor up to win... cause its a honda cheep shit.

one word....bisi.

shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by civicious@Mar 10 2004, 03:27 PM

one word....bisi.

shut the fuck up.

But, in order for him to understand that one word, his life would have to consist of more than sitting around his room, feverously beating off to thoughts of how cool and superior his RHD EG6 is.

Hey jdmcivicsir2, am I cool now too?

s404f44b1b98d6.jpg

I wish someone would just run this fucker off the road.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 10 2004, 04:19 PM
I couldn't resist one last poorly chopped photo
s404f860899d1c.jpg

that is all

thats truly fuckin off the hook........gay if i have ever seen it, now you juts need to chop that cats ass over him with some tongue action or maybe the cat can get some IDB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back