MY EG6 SIR-S TURBO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this is udderly rediculous... this guy is a fucking idiot... this forum is in my opinion THE authority on honda tuning.. and come on its been like 4 pages of posts and he hasnt posted his timeslips or dyno charts... and he thinks hes got us because there are drivethroughs where you dont have to back in when the only person who mentioned that was giving rhd props... what a fucktard...

OMG its starting to make sense... this guy is even more retarded than i thought...

vtecsir1- "decent, jdm milan ran 13.3 <ALL MOTOR> b16 in a hatch."

fucktard's response "plus theres a fucking intercooler in the front how can you say its NA you guys are dumb and i updated my pictures of my motor just to prove it"

driverunknown- "Probably a d15b j/k"

fucktard's response- "how can you say its not a b16 your guys are fucking retarded... "

senate- "Hey man i might be interested in your 86, i guess i could go up to <SLO> and get it, i am going to Grover Beach soon anyways, so i should have a truck and i could pick it up. let me know"

fucktard's response- "im not <slo> like most people!"

and just for the record (Feb 29 2004, 10:27 PM ) ill post my dyno on the site too!

dude, the bullshit asthetics such as window moldings being different, corners, it's all FUCKING GAY.

Auto mirrors come standard due to the tight parking, all of which is uber gay to import that shit into the western hemisphere.

CX is lighter cause it doesn't have all the BS that you mentioned.

The EG6 doesn't come with Type R suspension you numb nut. It is 4 lug layout and is still pitifully under dampened from the factory. Shut up. Go fuck your gay cat.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Mar 9 2004, 11:19 AM
The EG6 doesn't come with Type R suspension you numb nut. It is 4 lug layout and is still pitifully under dampened from the factory. Shut up. Go fuck your gay cat.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Once again :owned:

Ive done plenty of research on importing cars. Motorex is the only company that can get you a Skyline that is legal to drive in the U.S..

Ok guys, this guy has proven well beyond a doubt, that he is one of, if not THE biggest idiots to ever lap daddys semen off little brothers face. I mean his responses aren't even entertaining anymore, just boring,.

Hey ace, here's my two cents so you can go buy a clue, grow up, stop raping your poor cat, get over your needle dick insecurity, and grow the fuck up, till then go away till you can at least type up something witty to keep us amused.

:withstupid: i don't know if you're gotten the point yet junior, but you and your greasy mustache and GHEY ASS CIVIC aren't welcome here- lose the attitutude and the cat and grow up a little

I give more props to ricers with multi colored body kits and primered wintgs and 398171237 decals then to this fruit booter, because atleast they somewhat have a better attitude.

i rufuse to contribute to the ridiculousness of this thread, but what i will do is ask if any moderator may please lock this terrible thread and ban this gay fucker

:withstupid: no need to get racial. He's just giving his peeps a bad rep. By the way...why do you guys think that he fucks the cat? I think it's the other way around.

I can believe this thread is still ALIVE.What is this guy doing here anyways he doesnt have a Swap its not a Hybrid,he just had his daddy and daddy go buy him a imported RHD CIVIC cuz they both love their son and his cat.

ok guys only 3 more post and we got a 100 :)... i love this shit...

post some more biatches... you guys are gay... no person with stickers all over their car is cool... there dumbasses...

keep posting and make more pics... common you guys are more creative then this...

and a EG6 comes with type r suspension... if you want to think of it as SiR suspension thats fine... basicly its ITR suspension... so kiss my ass! the shocks and control arms are the same as a ITR...

you guys are all dumb...

get better cars! dont drive around a gutted car thinking your fast... and like i said before even if jdmdipshit ran a 13 he ran it with a stripped car and probably on slicks... wow *thumbs up! :)

i was listening to music as i went down the track... with my 6 speakers and 2 tweets... another thing real EG6s have... that his dumbass doesnt...

you guys are still getting away from the fact that if i was driving down the street and his dumbass was driving down the street you would look at my car and not his..

post somemore dipshits!

If I personally wanted to have 6 speakers and 2 tweets to listen to going down the track I'd by a cobra or saleen, but you don't buy a honda for all that jazz you'd say....

This guy wow....what an attitude.....WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back