MY EG6 SIR-S TURBO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not RHD, it's LHD-SiR with mad FlavaR

where the hell do you people come from?

I have to thank you guys for this thread. Its so far the funniest one that I've read, and it wasn't even intended to be. Every time someone comes in here thinking they are better than everyone else, you guys knock him down a couple pegs. Keep it up and I'll keep reading.

Is this guy fucking retarded????? Im mean seriously guy...who the fuck do u think you are anyway?

you suck at life i hate you, do the world a favor and slit your wrists...oh and fuck your car to....it sucks

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 2 2004, 01:37 AM
bUt hIs CaR iS mAdD tItEeE jDm f0 sHiZzLe y0!!!1!!

Lil late foo, i was waiting for that one about3 posts sooner.
But any ways down to the JDM bashing.
me think :tfg:

now i can understand the Gaynessbeaming off of you seeing as how you have the homo sexual tendencies of a male dog licking his own balls BUT i can over look that for a second and go back to likeing the BOMEX kit on the accord. But what im not willing to over look is that gay ass hircut along with your gay ass car, i was just hoping to not pop that link open and find you with your dick in his exhaust pipe. Going by the way you talk to others on here it just gos to show you the true gayness insides that gay head of yours, you...were born....gay its that simple.

I like JDM cars/parts but seeing you in one makes me wanna run for my Trans am,
its fuck tards like you that make the V8 heads think every one in a honda is a ricer. You could have all the mad tight Bling Bling JDM shiznaps fo shizle my dizzle, and guess what.......YOUR STILL GAY and not cause your cars so gay but because you take it in the ass and play butt darts on your free time (when your not working on your gay ass car) and furhter more had you not been so gay you might have been accepted into are home of Hondaswapers but no you chose to be gay so just head on over to Egay.com and call it home.

god i have never heard some one sounds sooooooooo fuckin stupid and ricer in my life. This should be a sticky for the NEW age ricer, the one that actuly does something to there car but then cant seem to knock the gay personality.

im just gonna call you........BIG GAY AL

PS. i bet your cat has biger balls you gay ass mofo.

Seriously, what straight guy owns a cat? That fag would rather show his pussy than show us what his car is made of. Reminds me of those homo porsche drivers(not all of them are gay, but you know what I mean). The cat definately says "I'm an intardnet fag!!!"

sorry guys, i like it. RHD = sexy. yes it is fairly pointless to do a conversion, but he imported his shit. the 13.3 is a little slow, ive seen 13.2 out of a B16 with IHE and NNAAWWZZZ.

:thumbsup: gets a thumbs up from me.

would be nice to see some more engine pics though.

ok foos lol... you guys are funny... it wasnt conversioned to rhd its from japan... second of all its a 13.3 on street tires with full interior! sooo... i understand theres people faster... i didnt say i was the fastest... i said look at my car its a turbo eg6... from japan i thought you guys would think its neat... and i also have a vx for whoever posted that coment... and i have a 91 legend, a ae86, and a 87 corolla wagon :) (the wagons my fav. cause its roomie)... as i said before i dont want to hear shit talking i want to hear good things :) happy thoughts...

dont be made cause i have a better car... i think your guys cars are cool... and i dont want to hear about your friends or bs like that... cause then ill say you should meet my cuzin he has a BLAST R32... beat that fuckers... low 11s on street tires with full interior... and let me guess theres no point in a skyline cause its just for a mail man right?

and if you have a body kit on your car your opinion means nothing!

and again if you guys would like im me on AIM: jdmcivicsir2... ill send you my video...

everyone hates everyone huh... the worlds soo filled with anger... calm down people...

im straight too soo dont get your hopes up... my cat is cool... but if you want to make fun of me cause of Toda then go ahead... its not like she'll care...

Your a fuckin numb nut face it. Dont try and kiss ass now you already talked your shit.......... :kick:

-Project 3 - Motor A (NA stock SiR longblock B16 EG/S1tran)
14.3@97 15" radial tires & Gutted
this guy didnt even break a 100 mph... dude slow down your going to fast... my ae86 will beat you... sad man...

this guy is a dumbass he says my car is a conversion... but i can prove to you its real and i can prove its registered... i also could tell you guys how to get a rhd... but you guys just keep talking shit... all i know is its cheeper to get a rhd then a lhd this is why i stoped working on my vx and got a sir.

and how can my car be gay you guys can call me gay but my car is full jdm how is that gay? and if theres questions on why i have stickers on the car in the pic... its cause its the video i was in but those stickers are gone now... you guys are mean.

your gay cause your personality. you came you talked shit and them you came again. MILAN is a good guy and you wanna come on here and just disrespect a place/group you have only been around 5 mins. That tells me
(You X your RHD civic + the gay picture of you and your cat = Douche bag) devide that by the shit you talked and you get pure and utter gayness ;)

But if you say sorry* for soiling are dukedom of honda you will be forgivin your your rudness.

i never said sorry i just said origanly i dont want to read shit talking... and you guys are bad people... you need god in your lifes... cause he wouldnt want you to say things like this.

and you need to shut the fuck up and go to another forum- We're all proud that you imported a car from Japan- YAH for you-

the big difference between importing a skyline and importing a civic is simple, YOU CAN'T GET A SKYLINE THAT IS LHD IN AMERICA- i think your car is ghey because you're times are awfully slow, you think having a RHD car in a country where the LHD model is reaily available is cool and you're first six posts on this forum were basically direct put downs at our cars and our knowledge- we're not mean, you're ignorant....end of story

whats your fucking point, yeah, I didn't break the 100mph number with a first gen motor, big deal, I did with the second motor....big fucking deal. It's not about your trap moron..

You must be kidding me -- me the dumb ass...sure I don't know jack shit about hondas, I mean by all means I am new to this.

RHD blows in this country, take your shit to superhonda.com where they will praise you for your such badass accomplishment, :cookie:

So whats the final cost to import that, turbo kit, tuning , etc...

after all I "according to you" spent a boat load of money going NA and having the same time as you.

:asian voic:/ Oh oh you so skilled driving, oh/:asianvoice:

-Project 3 - Motor B (NA stock SiRII longblock B16 EG/S4tran)
13.3@103 MT's & Gutted

---sad once again right, read a little further dickhead...........your so fucking pathetic...

I wish I ran into people like you more often so I can shoot you down "verbally" infront of your buddies. Get your head out of the zins mang........

I know your kind, it's so obvious that your a GOD Damn Tool!!!

EGSIR2TURBO,,,,,,,

:golfclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back