MY EG6 SIR-S TURBO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JDMilan @Mar 7 2004@ 11:12 PM
I know your kind, it's so obvious that your a GOD Damn Tool!!!

Well said homie.........well said :thumbsup:

you guys are dumb first of all a registerd skyline is easier to get to america then a registerd civic SiR... dumbasses... ill let you guys make stupid ass comments about this... and then ill tell you the reason why and ill show you a government site to make you look stupid...

JDMilan your a jdm wannabe! get a real japanese car then talk...

you guys are all haters but i know if you saw me driving down the street all you idiots would point and be like thats soo cool... but on these forums you guys talk all kinds of shit... in reality you guys know nothing... kiss my ass... most of the post on this site are from losers with slow ass cars... and stupid ass mods...

most common bullshit "i put intake, header, and exhaust on my car" losers... do real mods... dont strip your fucking inteior to be fast you guys are the reasons why american people make fun of us imports... do you see them driving around with stickers all over there cars... or body kits... or huge bling bling rims... fuck you all you all suck now start replying back to what i have to say so i can laugh myself to sleep....

all you guys can do is talk shit about things not related to automotives cause you guys dont know shit!
i always tell people hondas arnt gay its just that most honda drivers are fucking dumbasses! and they sit at home and play counterstrike all day... fagots.

final cost including the car for my EG6 was about 6000$ including everything... and you guys have no idea how many mods i have... dumbasses... but i didnt have stand alone... so all the tuning i did myself.

OHHHHH, AHHHHH. Not a RHD CIVIC!!!! Oh my god, I've never seen anything cooler in my life!!!! WAIT A MINUTE, WAIT A GOSH DARN MINUTE. Is that an intercooler I see..... It is, it is an intercooler. That can only mean one thing, it's boosted. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

^Is this what you wanted to hear. Fine. There it is. Take it and get the fuck off of HONDASWAP.com you faggot. First, why would you come to hondaSWAP.com to show off your pathetic little civic? This is a SWAP forum. Where is your swap buddy, I dont see it. Now if this were www.someonecomehereandshowusyoursuperJDMcivicandhowtoimportone.com, then mabey you would have recieved your OOHS AND AHHS. But it isn't and you didn't, instead you came to a swap forum acting like your God because you imported a RHD civic and got your ass tore for it. Second, guess what, I got a news flash for you, there are about 50 guys around Denver where I live, crusing around in RHD Mini Coopers and shit, are you cooler than them too? "But I have a TURBOCHARGER!" You says. Ya, big fucking deal. Im sure you didnt install it yourself or do internals so you could push enough boost to make a decent 1/4 mile. So before you come here, act like your the LORD ALMIGHTY of CARS because you figured out how to do something, any of us could of figured out how to do quite easily, mabey you should just step back and look at shit before typing.

Oh ya, I'd like to take this opportunity to apoligize for all of HONDASWAP.COM for liking the fact that we can use ATM's, drive-thru's and everything else your gay-ass little rhd civic can no longer do.

Now, you may leave...and never return. :p

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Mar 8 2004, 12:45 AM

Oh ya, I'd like to take this opportunity to apoligize for all of HONDASWAP.COM for liking the fact that we can use ATM's, drive-thru's and everything else your gay-ass little rhd civic can no longer do.

haha, thats why i want RHD. so i have to back into drivethroughts, and stuff like that. it would be hilarious.

damn, yall need to back the fuck off, read the title, my EG6 SIR-S Turbo. not what do you think of my car, or what did i do wrong to my car.

that was alot of work, more than 3/4 of the people on the board, i say let him have his car, its cool to him, and JDM, which is wayyyy better than rice. i would rock it for sure.

Originally posted by jdmcivicsir2@Mar 8 2004, 06:22 AM
you guys are dumb first of all a registerd skyline is easier to get to america then a registerd civic SiR... dumbasses... ill let you guys make stupid ass comments about this... and then ill tell you the reason why and ill show you a government site to make you look stupid...

JDMilan your a jdm wannabe! get a real japanese car then talk...

you guys are all haters but i know if you saw me driving down the street all you idiots would point and be like thats soo cool... but on these forums you guys talk all kinds of shit... in reality you guys know nothing... kiss my ass... most of the post on this site are from losers with slow ass cars... and stupid ass mods...

most common bullshit "i put intake, header, and exhaust on my car" losers... do real mods... dont strip your fucking inteior to be fast you guys are the reasons why american people make fun of us imports... do you see them driving around with stickers all over there cars... or body kits... or huge bling bling rims... fuck you all you all suck now start replying back to what i have to say so i can laugh myself to sleep....

all you guys can do is talk shit about things not related to automotives cause you guys dont know shit!
i always tell people hondas arnt gay its just that most honda drivers are fucking dumbasses! and they sit at home and play counterstrike all day... fagots.

final cost including the car for my EG6 was about 6000$ including everything... and you guys have no idea how many mods i have... dumbasses... but i didnt have stand alone... so all the tuning i did myself.

Been to all the government sites, talked to all the government people, along with importers etc... thank you, next.

Oh wow, you have a boosted right hand drive Civic, guess what Toda is the still the only pussy you'll ever get. If getting a RHD gets you laid, just imagine what you could do if you weren't such a dumbass.

OMFG, say it isn't so. you built a whole 14 second B16A project car? WOW!!!

Unfortunately for you, most of the people here just don't give a shit about your Civic, and would still rather have a Skyline, because it is an actually fast sports car, and will trounce your boost Civic, we just simply DO NOT CARE.

Basically, you and your car are meaningless, and you should try going somewhere that gives a fuck, because, we don't. It seriously takes more than a snot nosed brat that thinks he knows about cars because he bought a boosted RHD.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Mar 8 2004, 07:00 AM
[damn, yall need to back the fuck off, read the title, my EG6 SIR-S Turbo. not what do you think of my car, or what did i do wrong to my car.

that was alot of work, more than 3/4 of the people on the board, i say let him have his car, its cool to him, and JDM, which is wayyyy better than rice. i would rock it for sure.

Quite honestly everything was great, till he started throwing shit around, and talking shit, so now he reaps it.

i like talking shit... its fun... plus you guys are saying no one cars about civics?? wtf are you guys talking about... were on a HONDA Board! lol... and i would rather see my cuzins skyline over my car any day but its not as rare... thats waht i said you dumb fuckers! laugh myself to sleep

post more biatches! you fagot ass sluts... your hondas all suck... american POS! i want a LHD mail truck comment about that!

Well this thread sure got a laugh out of me,man this guy is sure a fucking show off ,RHD yeah its cool but man your fucking attitude SUCKS BIG SHLONG .

KEEP"EM COOOOOMING :newbie:

s404c1102557b7.jpg

Originally posted by arpee79@Mar 8 2004, 07:22 AM
Well this thread sure got a laugh out of me,man this guy is sure a fucking show off ,RHD yeah its cool but man your fucking attitude SUCKS BIG SHLONG .

KEEP"EM COOOOOMING :newbie:

s404c1102557b7.jpg

BWAAHAHAHAHA, damn racing strips and he still has to trick Toda into licking his balls at night? hahahahaha

HMMM, Toda sure does make mostly all motor parts. Funny his car is boosted and his pussy is all motor. I wonder which one gets him off faster. His RHD civic in 13.something seconds or his all motor monster pussy???

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 8 2004, 05:33 PM
haha, Me a JDM wannabe..........hahaha, your the fucking tool importing a RHD car dipshit..

Naw daWg hiz shizz b3 mad 5Tun|\|4 []D[][]\/[][]D yOO!!!!!

:lmao: This guy's my fucking hero!!!

PS. Counter Strike Owns your bitch ass!

PPS. I see better cars in my high school parking lot........ And they can still go through toll booths.

Originally posted by teh ghey
dont strip your fucking inteior to be fast you guys are the reasons why american people make fun of us imports

ummmmm, what the fuck mate? this is prolly the most ignorant thing i've ever seen in my entire life- this is one of the only websites that doesn't like body kits, big wings and stickers- has your stupid ass looked at the last two rides of the month? didn't see any stickers or body kits there?

and stripping an interior to make a car fast? not quite- you might be the only person that thinks that is true- I stripped my interior because lighter cars accelerate better, brake faster and handle better- last time i checked the pro dragsters weren't running full interiors mate, i'm not stripping it to be "cool" or JDM or whatever- To me, being a diehard JDM fan is the same as being a ricer- i don't give a shit if you're bolting on body kits or driving a RHD car- they are both mods that DON"T MAKE THE CAR FASTER- speed is speed- i don't care if it's JDM, EDM, USDM- if it makes the car fast than that is what i'm about- People with stripped interiors and turbo motors aren't the reason domestic drivers make fun of the imports; assholes like you who think that their RHD drive makes them better than everyone else are.

i like how he has been saying he doesnt care about your friends cars, but yet he mentions his "cousins skyline" about 10 times.

so since your car is rhd, its better than a lhd car?? youre a fucking idiot.

nice photo shopping guys.... still laughing... you guys all have fagot names that relate to japanese parts... you guys need to get a life insted of spending time putting racing strips on my car... which i think is somthing you guys probably due... and btw there are some drive thru you dont have to go thru backwards... second of all one person said they've looked thru all the government sites? what sites did you look thru i got 1000 bucks that say you dont know shit! anyone can type bs all day now prove it you loser. your not jdm you should change your sn... if you know about all the government sites how come you dont have a RHD when its cheeper then buying one here? you should know they only cost about 500 bucks then right? now stfu you stupid ass ricer... and when you posted you qm times show us a video of that shit... i bet it was on slicks with the full inteior gutted... and you think you guys are all fast NA, just remember i can always turn the boost up dumbasses... 215hp, 166torque to the ground... at 9psi... thats not the most but its also faster then youd dumbasses...

talk shit back i want to see what more photo shopping you can do. i like your computer skills but i dont like your car skills...

"how can i get you to talk more shit?" oh yeah your moms a slut, your cars all suck, and you guys all want side markers on your car just like mine... but guess what my car came with them, wanna be jdm pos... you guys should pick a new hobby like... cooking, or cleaning... so when you go to sleep tonight realize that im better then you... :sleep: and try to be more like me with a good car... go get a RHD.... A REAL JAPANESE CAR... not a american POS...

all you guys are good at is talking shit... and photoshopping... you guys have proven to me nothing... LOSERS, but some of you are taking my side the ones that know my car is rarer then yours... and would like my car more then yours...

second of all one person said they've looked thru all the government sites? what sites did you look thru i got 1000 bucks that say you dont know shit!

Pay up...http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/

if you know about all the government sites how come you dont have a RHD when its cheeper then buying one here?

Because it isn't. And I don't care, if I was going to go through the trouble of importing a car, it wouldn't a fuckin $1000 Civic. That's an indication of a true loser, thinking that just because your car is from Japan, no matter what it is, that it's worth something, it's not.

So, I'll say it again, you are a loser, your car is average, and you have an inferiority complex, maybe small dick syndrome, and you think your car makes you something special, and well, it doesn't. So run along and let us non JDM car having losers be.

faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back