My Frank Build!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh. iv always done intec. they specialize in hodas and nissa only

Yeah well the K-series turning is so much different than any B series because of the IVTEC, VTC, Cam angles... And this guy knows his shit also 70 an hr cant beat that

dont you have a k in the car already. whats the extra harness for?

Thats is a conversion harness that cleans up all the wiring i did in order to get my swap up and running.. less hassle less mess. less heachae in the future.

Last edited:
Sending my oil pump off to Hytech to be modified for my k24 and so it will flow oil better

TSX head showed up yesterday!!!

100_0239.jpg

100_0237.jpg

oh. iv always done intec. they specialize in hodas and nissa only
intec is extremely overrated. lawrence just has a shitload of money to dump into drift cars and other projects. i know a certain individual that spent over $8k there and his b-series is slow as shit. it's all about name brand parts and part of being the "intec crew". bah, i could name several shops that are just as good for 1/2 the price.

as for you k-series build, :thumbsup: sweet ride.

intec is extremely overrated. lawrence just has a shitload of money to dump into drift cars and other projects. i know a certain individual that spent over $8k there and his b-series is slow as shit. it's all about name brand parts and part of being the "intec crew". bah, i could name several shops that are just as good for 1/2 the price.

as for you k-series build, :thumbsup: sweet ride.

Yeah no offense but fuck that.. I know a shop up in sEattle and a tuner who knows his K-series shit.. I trust him and no one else. Thanks man It might be finsihed within the next couple months. Cant wait!!!

Yeah no offense but fuck that.. I know a shop up in sEattle and a tuner who knows his K-series shit.. I trust him and no one else. Thanks man It might be finsihed within the next couple months. Cant wait!!!
what is the shop in seattle? i live in tacoma and i might buy a k-series next year.

440 RC injectors
100_0257.jpg

JIC suspension
JIC3.jpg

Importbuilders K24 I BEAM RODS
DSC00023.jpg

Hybrid Racing Conversion harness
DSC00024.jpg

SSR HEADER
SSR_2.jpg

Last edited:
i dont let them buy the parts really. i buy them and i have them install them or i just do it in my garage there tuners are good there

yeah but i live like 700 miles from them... Kinda hard to get the car there when there is no engine in it...lol....

But 6 speed with quaife LSD on the way.

Back