My Frank Build!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Competition Stage 4 Clutch and flywheel on the way.

JIC installed.
DSC00061.jpg

Clutch and Flywheel arrived as did the ACL rod and main bearings and some other Sensors and parts. Pistons are on the way FINALLY!!!

Block is at the Machine Shop. pistons arrived. Bottom end getting cleaned, balanced and installed.

Yet another awesome build. I love this site. Hey, when your done you and estrovito up there should meet and race. K24 hybrid in a civic vs. turbo b18. This could be good.

oh. iv always done intec. they specialize in hodas and nissa only

yeah intec is tight.... I know a guy with a red 99 hatch that told me i shouldnt spray or boost a h22 cuz it'd blow....

he did the same, ran it deep into the 12's i think but it blew, just like he said... at the time i think he had a gig at intec, and he said that with tuning anything is possible. I guess possible, but not reliable.... They do hella work in drifting though

Last edited:
pretty much waiting for my Head to get back from Hytech... they installed Supertech Valves, Hytech Spec III cams, and other goodies... but im at a standstill until the head arrives.

That project looks sick ....Im thinking of switching to a k24 with a k20 head.Heard is pretty tuff.Cant wait to see it finish.

Back