My Frank Build!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

When I saw your 13:1 post I was a bit concerned, but the fact is I havent even sat in a "real" car in a long long time had me keep my mouth shut. :>

I read thru all of the posts and that looks to be one badassed engine.
All I kept seeing with each post was dollar signs and how I was going to get my measly parts for my car -vs- this monster.

Man Im getting the horsepower bug again... been thinking of my old 375hp 327.

I know I got it bad when The first book I have read in many years is a how to on building honda horsepower. :>

Keep posting Im jonesin.
Sunset1

yeah I went with a little ower compression since we only have 92 oct here.... So I didnt want it to Detonate or Ping.

But I ran into more problems.
I got news from Hytech that the Cam Towers and Rollers were bad here are some pics... Have to find another in good condition.
IMG_1681.jpg

Well DHL sucks. My Rockers have been sitting in CA for 3 days,Never once have they attempted a delivery. Jesus. Never have this problem with UPS or FEDEX.

On a bright note my OEM Order came to my Door. Included RBC IM, Botls, Brackets, Hoses, Gaskets etc.

Fuck all shipping because it all sucks when you need it. Dont you just wish you could just go pick the shit up yourself and be done with it.

Very nice! Keep the pic's coming!!!

Fuck all shipping because it all sucks when you need it. Dont you just wish you could just go pick the shit up yourself and be done with it.

Yeah I hear you... I mean 11 days to get from Kent, WA to Irvine, CA... Thats rediculous I could drive to WA pick it up and drive it to CA quicker.

very nice!! .. can't wait to see the outcome of this.. my buddy just got an EG and he's plannin on doing a k20 swap..

you should send the clutch to get the spring remove move, you would get more grab with out the spring trust its alot better....

Well Sorry I havent updated this in a longtime but its finally done... And Running... Just knocks a little bit. Trying to get that figured out then its going down for a tune. Pics

100_0382.jpg

100_0387.jpg

100_0371.jpg

100_0375.jpg

Transmission Gave out on me.. The guy who sold it to me back in March Lied to me and said it was in 100% Mint Condition never abused... here is a picture of what my transmission fluid looked like after 30miles of driving... Notice all the metal flakes. Getting the transmission rebuilt.
100_0391.jpg

Well I got some pics of what the inside of that bad transmission looked like... It does have a Nice LSD though ;)
DSC_0577.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0584.jpg

DSC_0595.jpg

DSC_0596.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0582.jpg

New Transmission that the quaife is going into.
DSC_0586.jpg

DSC_0585.jpg

Back