my new 98 GS Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah, how the fuck have I missed this entire thread?

1. Don't fucking trade the goddamn integra. You've practically redeemed yourself.

2. I'd rock the fuck out of a SHO license plate. Right on.

3. Keep leaving it alone.

4. Did NO ONE else catch this?

I'm just wondering who would trade this for that Miata?
car was a asian kids...wanted a jdm tyte drift car yo
I would've kept the Miata.

I can't be the only one that gets a giggle out of that.

needs cleaned and conditioned, but I love it, that stock cd player yo
1098072_10153225812845076_866403950_n.jpg

I need will take another picture later, I conditioned the leather and detailed the interior, and put some $10 black autozone floor mats in it lol but is deff stupid clean now and mark my word, I will NEVER own a shitbox again, its just not happening, feel like a retard to be on my 40th car before ive had a actually nice car, I drive 100 miles a day to work , its time to drive somthing comfortable and nice, and economical and just maintain it and enjoy it, prob also putting a type r replica front lip and a nice true cold air intake and true 4-2-1 header on it this next weekend, I cant help but to want to modify it, but I will now do it tastefully

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the updated picture of the same thing but slightly cleaner.

Hurry up and post it!

Cool radio

edit: also, SO much noise and not moving anywhere...

im thinking about saving up and j32 swapping my integra

Cool idea bro. A reduction in gas mileage, loss of A/C, and a giant engine sticking though the hood will definitely keep this thing as a prime candidate for your 100 mile daily commute! Which is what you bought this car for, right?

Throw a small turbo on it, make the necessary fuel upgrades and a nice tune. More reliable and less work.

Jeef, your logic has no business in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back