My New AE86 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
because zach stuck it in your ass and you liked it? 1 month prior to owning a taurus you were bagging on them....now "its the fastest god damn thing ive ever owned"

because zach stuck it in your ass and you liked it? 1 month prior to owning a taurus you were bagging on them....now "its the fastest god damn thing ive ever owned"

zach doesnt even own a gen 1 , it would be like somebody you own getting a ae92 when you have a101 .. lots of differences, also if you think they werent fun and I didnt enjoy them, I would make the mistake 2ce of buying one ? lol no

3stgjx.jpg

you two want to get a room for a little while or anything??
if not there's a mop and bucket over there in the corner... clean up after yourselves when you're done

We used to make fun of him for his gangsta attire in his avatar. I think he had a flat brimmed hat matched to his shirt with some crazy design. I think he was the gangsta gremlin.

i can confirm this..i mistyped a simple word like 4 years ago and ive gotten shit for it ever since.

Ha! Yeah, I almost responded and said "Oh, 6 months and it will be forgotten, huh? You really need to talk to a guy named Injen78!"...

lol was originally joked on for my clothing choice (which was absolutely garbage, long baggy shirts, jeans that were waaaaaay to big and long, and my stupid flat brimmed hat.) then i wrote something that made me sound gay and thats what ive been ragged on about ever since, it has died down alot but i do still get shit about it every now and then.

you two want to get a room for a little while or anything??
if not there's a mop and bucket over there in the corner... clean up after yourselves when you're done

nah, dilfuck either swallows, or takes the load in the ass. kinda how he got involved in the taurus.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back