My New AE86 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i figured you would have waited for all of the parts before making the car undriveable.

holy fucking taters!!!

i agree, seeing my shit posed as someone elses is getting really old....

those GZE pics of the engine, are from here:

http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=90711

when i was swapping that silver car in the background. those red engine bay shots are from my other red 20v blacktop coupe, that i ended up parting out. notice the recessed hole in the firewall where the blacktop distributer sat.

it amazes me how someone can fab a story off of someones picures.

dilfuck, you need your gourd examined son.

Last edited:
to add to this, im not lookin for these, i just keep seeing my personal images pop up on google.

BAN.gif

If I didnt accept that fact long ago I would not still be here, 99% that made this mess would have done tucked tail and ran

True, and props (I guess?) for that. Just saying...I really doubt that the jabs are going to stop coming at you any time soon...

and that makes spoon feeding shit to complete strangers okay? swinging from my testicles till there at my knees, is okay?

that truly is besides the point.... when have you ever known me to give any fucks about what people think about me, or my shit? im not like 99% of the car game, where i build shit to impress people, especially people i dont know, i do it for me, what i think is fun, or my taste. why do you think ive been fucking with the same cars for 15 years now? ae86, and ae100, thats it. thats what i know inside and out, thats what gets me off, calms me, entertains me, etc. i have no reason to follow trends or swap cars every other month to try and find faster. i take the time to build what i like, what i know, and what has never failed me.

with the exception of chevrolet s-series, and c10's, but thats my step father fault. just like i can build and wrench on harley's with my eyes shut, grew up around it my whole life, but i prefer not to, its not my forte, not me, not for me, and i wont. sure i swindled into the chevy truck world a few times, and probably will again in the future, again, i like squarebody 10's and c10's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back