My New Project Car Cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

18-04-07_1535.jpg

umm.. just curious why you sprayed the bay silver but the car white..

wow totally missed this thread. Nice work espcially coming from what you had!

i <3 white hatches. Nice rims too, im planning on purchasing some Nippon gt3 16's. I need to do a project.. i have the know how, info and resources... just no tools, friends who work on cars, or a place to do it :( Oh well, it'll come.

nice work, rep for you!

I need to do a project.. i have the know how, info and resources... just no tools, friends who work on cars, or a place to do it :( Oh well, it'll come.

i'm the same way.. well i have a few friend who work on cars, but its a bitch gettin ahold of them

Thanks guys! It was rainning today so all i could have done was getting the d15b out of the del sol.

Just making sure i got the vtec wiring right.
-VTEC solenoid wire to ecu pin A8
-VTEC oil pressure switch to ecu pin B5 , (black wire is ground)

Is that right and all i have to do?

Nice project man where do you rake in all the cash for it you drug dealer. lol just kidding, I wish I could have found a 92-95 hatch man they look BAD, but I'm happy with my sedan :) I almost bought a 91 hatch. I'm hoping my homeboy can swap a b16 with a catback exhaust some time during this summer for me can't wait to hear that Vtec SCREAM! Installation gonna cost $100 plus my old motor. Then after that of course a turbonetics turbo kit and a 75 shot of nitrous with a body kit to match my rims.

Hi guys, I need help. How do i position my ditributor to make sure that i'm putting it the right way and not messing with the firing order. Please help asap. Thanks!

If the dizzy is already out, it only goes back in one way. If it's still bolted to the head & your sure it was correctly timed, you can trying marking it with a marker. Either way, I would suggest timing with a timing gun. Doesn't take long at all.

Oh as far as the firing order, just leave the wires plugged into the distributor side. Do you have a manual?

If the dizzy is already out, it only goes back in one way. If it's still bolted to the head & your sure it was correctly timed, you can trying marking it with a marker. Either way, I would suggest timing with a timing gun. Doesn't take long at all.

Oh as far as the firing order, just leave the wires plugged into the distributor side. Do you have a manual?

Thanks a lot. Yes i have a manual but it wasn't that clear. Thanks again!

I didn't know that i will have to get a new catalytic converter! Now i don't know which one to get (magnaflow,obx,?,?) Any input will be great! Thanks!
I would have order it a long time ago and it would have been mounted by now!:angry:

Last edited:
It's running and so far the only problem is a little eratic iddle when you come to a stop. The engine revs up a little bit and come down like 4-7 times before going back to normal iddle and stay there. I'm using the p08. Any idea what can cause that?

Some pics!

22-04-07_1555.jpg

22-04-07_1554.jpg

22-04-07_1552.jpg

22-04-07_1551.jpg

22-04-07_1550.jpg

22-04-07_1553.jpg

22-04-07_1556.jpg

22-04-07_1715.jpg

23-04-07_1350.jpg

23-04-07_1351.jpg

23-04-07_1345.jpg

23-04-07_1443.jpg

23-04-07_1348.jpg

Now let's drop it!

Dude that sucks. I dont live to far from there, if I see it I will notify.

Back