My New Project Car Cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Is there anything seriously noticeable about it. (missing bumpers)

Thanks!. There is nothing really noticeable, nothing more than in the pics. The little thing that you use to open the hatch window is white. Thanks again.

Have a question! I went yesterday to transfert the full coverage insurance form the sol to the cx. I got the paper work and had to go take the pictures of the car but wasn't feeling well and went home . Now here is my question: will the insurance cover the it. If yes how far?

Thanks!

Have a question! I went yesterday to transfert the full coverage insurance form the sol to the cx. I got the paper work and had to go take the pictures of the car but wasn't feeling well and went home . Now here is my question: will the insurance cover the it. If yes how far?

Thanks!

probably not :(

Lets hope so! That car was starting to look pretty sweet! Fucking assholes who don't have any respect for other people's property. Pissies me off.

probably not :(

Why not, if they're giving you 10 days to take the pics. The paper work says " pictures need to be taken within ten days " , " they will be no coverage after the 10 days if pictures are not taken".:confused: Does it mean that i'm covered at all, in full or not?

well, it may look like an insurance scam to them.. you insure the car one day, the next day its gone.. hmm, seems kinda fishy .. thats how i'd look at it if i were the insurance agent

yeah but if he did a police report it wont matter, as long as the car WAS insured/covered.

hmmm.. got me thinking now.. find a cheap ass car, leave it parked with the window down and key in ignition.. collect insurance.. haha :ph34r:

well, it may look like an insurance scam to them.. you insure the car one day, the next day its gone.. hmm, seems kinda fishy .. thats how i'd look at it if i were the insurance agent

I'm just giving up. My life is kind of boring and this project was the only thing that was making me hang on knowing that there is something other than work that i can enjoyed, and now i have to go to work on a 49 cc moped when it's cold outside.

There is always justice somewhere , that's what people are saying. We'll see.

What they don't know is that you don't put all the work, money and time in a car to have it stolen for insurance money. Should have just keep the money you invested in it.

i know.. i'm just saying, this is what it may look like in their eyes.. im sure its been done

That's nuts dude. It's definitely someone who knows you or saw you building it. For a car to get stolen RIGHT after it was finished I would guess they watched the whole build-up.

That's nuts dude. It's definitely someone who knows you or saw you building it. For a car to get stolen RIGHT after it was finished I would guess they watched the whole build-up.

Yes you're right!

Back