My own Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

$10 says steve doesn't but a nut with assistance or by himself until at least may 1st.

Have her come to your house for some drinks or dinner first, then just never make it to the bar/club. Don't tell her your not going, just leave it open ended.;)

life's just fine for the less than model-good-looking women, imho. takes a lot of the pseudo pressure off of trying to conform to a particular look or set of ideals. if a guy can't find the beauty in a girl, i'm not 100% sold on the idea that it is because there isn't beauty there to behold. a lot of guys just like it easy and easily categorized. there's something to be said for a killer smile on a plane jane face, or some amazing eyes that are maybe set a little too narrowly on a face. and there's chapters to be written in books that'll never get read about confident women regardless of what they look like.

anyone can look great in makeup, hell most drag queens and trannies look more feminine in makeup than most women i know. but not everyone can be confident in their own skin, makeup or not. that's beauty. the simple kind.

edit: i feel compelled to add that as far as i've been able to tell (including my own experiences), women don't really want the pretty boy at the end of the day. they want an average or above average looking guy with character, an easy, sincere smile, and enough ambition to keep him out of big-ass trouble, but enough dick in him to be interesting. and if a guy don't have the brains, he's got to have skills. we like to admire our men for what they can do, what they believe, and what they want out of life (and that list better include us!). ;)

+1

I'm so glad that I'm not dating anymore. I can't imagine how hard it'd be for me now, I'd have to weed out all of those money-grubbing ditzes who see me and think "$$$". Fuck that.

@Cel: It's gonna be rough, but if you keep picking up the empty-headed type, you'll never find what you're looking for. Trust me, I've missed out too many times. (in all of my years. heh.)

Believe me, I'm not hunting down empty headed bimbos. One or possible two seemed to have find me, that's all.

I've actually got a high standard of who'll consider to settle down with. As far as getting laid, I'm ok with that - having come out of a long term where I didn't my brain is wired for sex a lot differently than it should be. If I had the chance right now, I'm not even sure if I would be able to respond. In other words, I've grown so good at not looking at women, that now I can't.

this my friends is why I've said for the longest time that Oakley should make condoms. Last call at the bar, you're tank and need to take something home. At last call only the dirtiest of skanks are left, but you go for it anyway. As you weave your way home in a drunken haze, you stop at your local 7-11. There behind the counter you see the rubbers, and you politely ask the indian gentleman for the ones that say "thermonuclear(sp?) protection". Yup that is Oakley's slogan.

Rant time:

Yeah, these chicks are totally trying to use me. The Goth chick still isn't back from Chicago, and I'm not sure if she's ever coming back at this point. Shame too, I liked her.

Italian chick loves the bike more than me. 20 year old is flat out begging for me to pay her bills and stupid shit like that. I'll bark up a tree once, but no more.

And then my fuckin boss (Sarcasm intended) mentions to me "Hey, you would like Morgan. You two would be cute." She's a girl that works here at the front desk.

And like stepping in shit, now I love this chick. She's opened to me quite a bit, and talks to me more now. Her boyfriend (or maybe ex at this point) got her in a serious accident a few weeks ago, and I'm not too sure if she's still with his drunk 21 year old ass. But either way, she's talking to me.

Flame red hair, really pale hazel eyes, cute girl. Abercrombie / douchbag tastes in popped-collar boyfriends of course.

The moment he mentioned that, my mind shut the fuck down. She's in my dreams, I'm constantly thinking about her, I'm infatuated. DAMMIT.

You lost me a bit, the infatuation is over the Italian?

Is she a real Italian or one of these americans that calls themselves one?

Italian girls rock, so does Italy for that matter, american italians are just that, and usually annoying. But I´m from Boston and every last white boy wants to be Irish or Italian and 99.9% of them were born in Boston. Man that gets on my nerves. But my family is French so I´m twice the asshole...

No, the Italian chick isn't the one I'm sweating.

The Italian girl is interesting because she's at least lived a life and has intelligent things to say. That, and all Reiki practioners for some reason LOVE me on first sight. That, compiled with her meeting most of my criteria made her a strong candidate for receiving full CelMass
And always with the fuckin drama.

Last edited:
See the gold wearing ones are the americans to which I refer. They are not Italian. They are the stereotype from which predjudice is drawn; and yes usually douchebags.

Having lived in Sardinia I will say this. Italian fashion is at times hard to swallow. Trying to sit and have a conversation with a guy wearing sunglasses three sizes to large for his face, a hot pink t-shirt and tight jeans and NOT bursting out laughing is definatly a cultural skill you need to have. Keep in mind, this guy believes himself to be a ladies man in this outfit.

However they are all different. I find Romans rather rude, northerners completely different from southerners, and sicily definately its own thing. They all drive like total maniacs and it is a miracle that the whole country is not wiped out on the roadways. Coming from boston I saw nothing wrong with their driving.

I can forgive the ecentricities of any woman who can cook real italian. Though most of what I ate was Gallurese so I can´t really vouche for it all. They have a lot of simple wisdoms in that country.

Anyway I rant.

So which one is the flame you still haven´t cleared that up?

The girl I work with : Who, earlier in the thread, was not at all mentioned. This girl is NOTHING near my "type" and I'm not hers.

She dates popped collar dirtbags exclusively, wears HUGE sunglasses and listens to vapid, soul-crushing pop crap music. At first I thought she was WAY stuck up, but now she is opening up to me, and she's not the twit that I once had imagined. But she apparently has natural BRIGHT, flaming orange hair, and she colors it - which is a crime in my book. She's really attractive though, petite frame, smokey eyes and well proportioned. She smells awesome, as all abercrombie girls do.

And it's one of those things.. I didn't even CONSIDER her, until BAM I couldn't get her out of my head.

Always consider what a girl represents as opposed to what she is.

I have often found myself in love with the idea of a woman only to find that the woman I thought embodied this idea was far from it. Its hard to be objective in these things though. I would suggest you keep banging the flusies in the meantime. It is utterly impossible for a man to be objective if he is still hungry...

As for being nothing alike, the same could be said of my wife and I. You never know what is going to work though. Big sunglasses and soul crushing pop can be forgiven if other things, such as authenticity and integrity are present.

We have two different shelves for movies for instance:

My wife's movies, and film...

Same with music, but we have seperate iPods so its all good there.

This is my general ranting thread.. No sense in having 2 occupying the pages at once.

The other girl I'll work on, but not too much. I don't wanna get sucked into that black hole.

YAY just had a date with the Italian. I like her. She's cool. She likes guns, is a conservative, and rides a bike.

And more so, wants to get together again this friday.

Back