My own Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YAY just had a date with the Italian. I like her. She's cool. She likes guns, is a conservative, and rides a bike.

And more so, wants to get together again this friday.

Amen to that, Steve. I'm glad you're having a good time. Have a good time for all of us. :D

so is this the one you're "sweatin"?

you had 3 prospects right?
anything pan out with any of them?

doing her makeup on the way to work or what? doesn't sound like there was another car involved.

But the Italian chick is talking to me everynight. We're getting together tomorrow for a little party at my house. Bike show, then cookout and thing at my place.

Update:

Girl at work is ok. Her friend died in her lap, she pushed the warm corpse off of her, got out of the car and walked away. I'm not sure what I think yet.

Italian chick was flirty with me in IM today. She got a job at my old place (That JUST fired me!) and we were having fun with the topic, talking about a way to celebrate. I'm not too forward to say "Dinner", so I said "We should go to Six Flags sometime" and I said "Sure, when I have 2 dimes to rub together" and that's basically the last I heard from her. She messaged later saying that she was out of town and couldn't meet up.

Humph.

next time: Lie. "You wanna go to Six Flags?" and then agree to go, get to the gates and look at her for money.

Update:

Girl at work is ok. Her friend died in her lap, she pushed the warm corpse off of her, got out of the car and walked away. I'm not sure what I think yet.

Italian chick was flirty with me in IM today. She got a job at my old place (That JUST fired me!) and we were having fun with the topic, talking about a way to celebrate. I'm not too forward to say "Dinner", so I said "We should go to Six Flags sometime" and I said "Sure, when I have 2 dimes to rub together" and that's basically the last I heard from her. She messaged later saying that she was out of town and couldn't meet up.

Humph.

next time: Lie. "You wanna go to Six Flags?" and then agree to go, get to the gates and look at her for money.
So you offered to go to Six Flags, then said you were broke? wtf? you fucking screwed yourself right there, buddy.

Update:

Humph.

bah, ask the girls over for dinner. smart ones know why you are inviting them over. dumb ones who come over are ignorant. it's a win/win if someone shows up.
So you offered to go to Six Flags, then said you were broke? wtf? you fucking screwed yourself right there, buddy.
yep, you done fucked up.

might be better off getting a girl like "aleaf.crx" to shack up for a while.

bah, ask the girls over for dinner. smart ones know why you are inviting them over. dumb ones come over ignorant. it's a win/win

might be better off getting a girl like "aleaf.crx" to shack up for a while.
Yep, and yep.
Dinner is perfect. You have total control over the situation and just have to flow with her. if she's feelin it, then things go well, if shes not then you can actually have dinner and play innocent until she is feelin it :)

Yep, and yep.
Dinner is perfect. You have total control over the situation and just have to flow with her. if she's feelin it, then things go well, if shes not then you can actually have dinner and play innocent until she is feelin it :)
and you can offer her a shit-ton of wine and the two of you can get tipsy and party.

You lost me a bit, the infatuation is over the Italian?

Is she a real Italian or one of these americans that calls themselves one?

Italian girls rock, so does Italy for that matter, american italians are just that, and usually annoying. But I´m from Boston and every last white boy wants to be Irish or Italian and 99.9% of them were born in Boston. Man that gets on my nerves. But my family is French so I´m twice the asshole...

Yes, yes and yes! It's so true! +1

Update:

I'm old you confused me again... :confused:

Was the Italian girl the one in the wreck pushing the corpse off her?

I would hope that would bother her.

As for conservative and guns, if jesus is anywhere in there you better run boy...

UPDATE:

Lets end some confusion.

For the past 2 weeks Goth girl has been on vacation in Chicago. I haven't SEEN her in at least that long, nor called her. I didn't KNOW Goth girl was Goth, because she works at Target and obviously isn't Goth at work.

20 Year old Floozy hasn't returned my call since I showed her that I won't be paying her fucking bills or giving her bike rides to her friend's house to flaunt off (Not me!) the Bike. I expected no less, and I was not disappointed.

20 Year old accident victim is a girl that I work with, that I had NO interest in, because of how shallow she appeared. I got to know her, and she's actually quite a nice girl and fun to talk to. Her boyfriend got her in a horrible accident 2 weeks ago (her face is ALL fucked up) and on Thursday her boyfriend and best friend got her into ANOTHER tragic accident (Drinking involved in both). The second accident I was told that she died, when in fact her friend died and the rest of the kids went to the ICU. She was pretty ok from that accident, but I was TOTALLY spooked by how she pushed her best friend's dead body off her lap and brushed herself and walked away. This is either the DEEPEST thing a human has ever done, or the most fuckin twisting thing ever. Either way, my interest is Piqued. But, she ruined my day today because now I have to be at work instead of riding my bike. Also, she's a bright red head with pale green eyes, has a magical name and I'm totally infatuated with her.

Italian Chick is 35 or so, really quite cute and into ME. Which is bonus points. Yesterday's thing with the Great Adventure thing was just my misunderstanding, I misread the text. I hate txting people. Talking about me for a sec:

I have this idea that I'm a boring guy. I don't go out, I don't party - I don't drink. I do quality things with my time, like hikes and long bike rides. I spend a lot of time and effort with my friends, and I have serious conversations all the time. I am not a "whoo hoo lets go to the bar and get fucked up!" guy at all. And if you're just meeting me, you either get a psychotherapy session or you get bored. That's it. A woman that meets me is immediately put off by how absolutely "un fun" I am to be around. At least in CT where women are totally different than anywhere else.

I don't wanna make a run-on paragraph, but I'm still talking about Italian chick. Last night I had some good talking with her when I went to Happy hour with my friends, and she went out to celebrate her new job (Downstairs from where I worked at Yale, go figure). So we decided maybe to get together later that night.

When we met she told me that she is a booze hound, and smokes copious amounts of weed. She's also really intelligent, gets most of my references, and appears to be republican (although a little left of the border for me). And she "parties all the time". So I went to her friend's bar last night and sure enough, there she was drunk off her ass. Surprise surprise. It was then that I had an epiphany:

She's the boring one. All these chicks are the boring ones. I'm the motherfucker that has fun, not drunkerella and the 7 drinks. Me.

So I left her at the bar. No goodbye or anything.

Dude, she messaged me TOOT SWEET. Apologizing for being drunk, for embarassing me, for letting me down. yadda yadda.

Thoughts ?

Last edited:
As for conservative and guns, if jesus is anywhere in there you better run boy...

She's a crystal healing, gargoyle collecting person of the moon. This is the woman that I actually attract, all the time.

Back