My own Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Add another girl:

She's been fucking her best friends brother (hang with me here..) for over a year while he's had another long term girl. (like, 6 years with her).

That is reason enough not to get involved past wrapping your cock in a Hefty trash bag and giving her the most violent reaming of her life. Girls that do this shit are suckers for cock and drama.

Things I like about her:

She struggles, and for being young, she is getting smarter. She was dumb as a doorknob, and still is for giving this new kid half of a shot. She was interested in me a while back before him, but I was with my girlfriend, so that never came into play.

She left the baby daddy after trying it for a year. He's not mean, but he's DROOLING stupid. One night stand, yadda yadda. Chose to keep the baby. Left the babydaddy to be single, and get away from drama. Bought her own house with her own money (No help, another astounding thing for any chick to do on her own). Works a high end restaurant, and yes - keeps up appearance for it.

The bad: Obviously a stupid broad for the whole arsonist boyfriend thing. She, like all women, thought "I can change him!" and now finds out that she can't, and he isn't worth changing. Is still with him, likely looking for a golden parachute.

I will NOT be anyone golden parachute. So basically, I'm blessed here. She knows I'm single now, I'll let her do whatever it takes and watch how she does it (Because one day, it will be me she's leaving). She's always talked with her friend about how much she loves me.

I posted too fast.. lemme read the above posts (I scrolled by them) and I'll add to my post. My post right now is ignorant.. hang on

Is still with him, likely looking for a golden parachute.

I will NOT be anyone golden parachute. So basically, I'm blessed here. She knows I'm single now, I'll let her do whatever it takes and watch how she does it (Because one day, it will be me she's leaving). She's always talked with her friend about how much she loves me.
i already told you she isn't looking for a golden parachute. she is just looking over the fence at greener grass.

also, you wouldn't be a golden parachute. you would be Captain Save-a-ho.

Things I like about her:

She struggles, and for being young, she is getting smarter. She was dumb as a doorknob, and still is for giving this new kid half of a shot. She was interested in me a while back before him, but I was with my girlfriend, so that never came into play.

She left the baby daddy after trying it for a year. He's not mean, but he's DROOLING stupid. One night stand, yadda yadda. Chose to keep the baby. Left the babydaddy to be single, and get away from drama. Bought her own house with her own money (No help, another astounding thing for any chick to do on her own). Works a high end restaurant, and yes - keeps up appearance for it.

The bad: Obviously a stupid broad for the whole arsonist boyfriend thing. She, like all women, thought "I can change him!" and now finds out that she can't, and he isn't worth changing. Is still with him, likely looking for a golden parachute.

Serious question time...Are you the type of person that thinks he can change people, or, do you feel the tugging urge to rescue a girl in a bad situation? Did you watch a lot of John Wayne movies as a child? If you answered yes to these questions then it may be time to have a long sit down with yourself. Like I said before, there are so many decent girls you can date, that don't come with all this baggage. I say let it be someone else's problem. Life is stressful enough without adding a girl like this into the mix. A little chaos or craziness is fun, but, she was fucking a guy who had a girlfriend already, and now he lives with her?!?! It just smells really bad to me.

look this one back up when she's 26. 22 with a 5yr old and a lot of ambition is better than it could be, for sure - props to her for taking ownership of her life (mostly), but it might be more than you're wanting to sign up for. you wanna be the guy that gets to benefit from the hard work a girl like this puts in to get her life where she wants it; you don't wanna be the back she stands on to get it done. meanwhile, flirt with her, hang out, whatever, but stay detached. this is your time to see who else is on the field. enjoy it.

Likely.

I've been told lots of things these past few weeks that I've said "No, not me!" and have been proven completely and utterly wrong on.

I do need to play the field though, keep the machinery oiled. If I step back from anything with a problem, I'll be old and lonely.
Ever concider that you need to step off the "field" for a while? Put your entire foccus on yourself. Give yourself and your life a fair and honest evaluation of where your life is and where you want it to go. In my opinion (at least this is what I'm trying to do), then and only then will you be able to truly asses what you want in life and the woman with whom to share that life with. As far as her having another man living with her, that is bs. I'm sure I don't have to tell you no one should settle for being second. Setteling for second best is a big indicator in how someones life will be.

+1, a friend said recently to me, "what you have now is what you wanted for yourself a year ago." and then he went on to say that if that statement isn't true for you, you weren't planning for yourself much a year ago. kinda holds true. make your life happen.

Ever consider that you need to step off the "field" for a while? Put your entire focus on yourself. Give yourself and your life a fair and honest evaluation of where your life is and where you want it to go. In my opinion (at least this is what I'm trying to do), then and only then will you be able to truly assess what you want in life and the woman with whom to share that life with. As far as her having another man living with her, that is bs. I'm sure I don't have to tell you no one should settle for being second. Settling for second best is a big indicator in how someones life will be.

Well said sir!

Ever concider that you need to step off the "field" for a while? Put your entire foccus on yourself. Give yourself and your life a fair and honest evaluation of where your life is and where you want it to go. In my opinion (at least this is what I'm trying to do), then and only then will you be able to truly asses what you want in life and the woman with whom to share that life with. As far as her having another man living with her, that is bs. I'm sure I don't have to tell you no one should settle for being second. Setteling for second best is a big indicator in how someones life will be.

Also, to add to this, I am a firm believer that you CAN NOT know and love someone unless you know and love yourself. To attempt to do so otherwise will always be fruitless venture.

Also, to add to this, I am a firm believer that you CAN NOT know and love someone unless you know and love yourself. To attempt to do so otherwise will always be fruitless venture.
Yes and no. When you are in love with someone they will bring out, or even point out wonderfull things about you that you never knew existited.

Yes and no. When you are in love with someone they will bring out, or even point out wonderful things about you that you never knew existed.

I agree, but this does not mean that you did not already love yourself. To elaborate, any degree of self-loathing, unsurety, or insecurity that you bring into a relationship will tend to manifest itself as destructive thought and behavioral patterns. Now, these can all be overcome with the help of your significant other and general healthy relationship behavior. But, you will not be able to truly appreciate and fully love the other person for everything they are if you do not truly appreciate and love yourself. I would relate it to the Maslow-esque state of self-actualization. Self-actualization is the pinnacle of a person's feelings about themself. You have found your place in the world, you understand who YOU are, and you welcome it fully, no longer being afraid of your own thoughts and no longer projecting your own insecurities onto others. It is so much easier to coexist with a person you love when you are in this state. It becomes less of a "relationship" and more of a true, flowing, symbiotic exchange.

i sometimes "love myself" a few times a day :ph34r:

i sometimes "love myself" a few times a day :ph34r:
im not sure this is the kinda "love" were talkiing about:D

but steve..your still looking..heres my advice,,take a step back,,analyze all the girls,,decide which of them would be best for you,hang out with her more,but keep the others on the burner,true colors show after time,

So any chance of getting this 20yr old to be the H.S. whore and we can all take a turn ??

I did the Algebra thing with her, and she picked it up pretty well. I have some more appointments with her throughout the week.

I've been in a bad place this weekend, so interacting with anyone outside of my bike hasn't happened.

I had a thought today that I wanted to contribute...just something small for you to chew on. I have a friend who openly professes to have a "superman" complex, in which he is drawn to girls with problems because he thinks he can fix them and make it all better. I just realized what this really means, and, the whole thing about the girl with the kid and whatnot, your most recent conquest, got me thinking. Perhaps guys don't go after girls with problems because they want to fix them but rather, it is often the path of least resistance. Girls with problems are much less apt to call you out on your own flaws, idiosyncrasies, and whatever assorted problems YOU may bring to the table. A nice girl with a brain, a future, and a strong sense of self worth is much more likely to be critical of their mate. I'm not necessarily saying that this applies to you Cel, just throwing it out there.

Back