My Stolen Car . . . aftermath

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Well, my car was recovered in a ghetto ass neighborhood in Hartford CT located about 20 mins from where it was stolen.

The pics speak for themselves.

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...album&album=442

At least it gets good gas milage now with all the weight reduction. . . :woo:

I like how the theives chose to put some crappy wheels/tires on the car help them abandon it somewhere.

Amatuers, they left a lot of useful stuff.

Sorry to hear it, hopefully you filled that complaint against the car garage guy, and had insurance.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 21 2005, 03:32 PM
Amatuers, they left a lot of useful stuff.
[post=543176]Quoted post[/post]​

Naa, they left the car towable.. everything they needed to dump it with nothing but a chain.. I'd have the cops check the rims and lug nuts for prints.. Alot of these fuckers are repeat offenders, and I would say that the people who stripped your car have done it a few times before.

Now the people who stole the 97 civic, stole the lower seat cushion, part of the dash, and center console and left the friggin GSR motor were amatures.

Hope like hell you had theft coverage!

dude. that fucking sucks seriously. not even my car and it makes me mad.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 21 2005, 04:22 PM
cops? check stuff for prints? lmao.

maybe in texas.
[post=543191]Quoted post[/post]​

He had 2 cases of PLAIN tomato sauce stolen from our shed at work. Anywho, long story short, The officer was looking for places to chaep for prints.

for $40.00 worth of tomato sauce. however since they went into our shed it falls under a burglary even tho the totals were $40.00 worth of stuff it still would give the guys a feleny.

Anywho. if CT wont check for prints then your area sucks dick.

IMO they had gloves on. I almost never work on my own car with out gloves.

F...U...C...K

That SUCKS man, I hope you find those faggots and that their children are born with a rare and incurable disease.

Originally posted by Callidus@Aug 21 2005, 09:15 PM
F...U...C...K

That SUCKS man, I hope you find those faggots and that their children are born with a rare and incurable disease.
[post=543262]Quoted post[/post]​

now people that still cars should be shoot but kids have nothing to do with it

Originally posted by jeffie7+Aug 21 2005, 08:18 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 21 2005, 04:22 PM
cops? check stuff for prints? lmao.

maybe in texas.
[post=543191]Quoted post[/post]​

He had 2 cases of PLAIN tomato sauce stolen from our shed at work. Anywho, long story short, The officer was looking for places to chaep for prints.

for $40.00 worth of tomato sauce. however since they went into our shed it falls under a burglary even tho the totals were $40.00 worth of stuff it still would give the guys a feleny.

Anywho. if CT wont check for prints then your area sucks dick.

IMO they had gloves on. I almost never work on my own car with out gloves.
[post=543237]Quoted post[/post]​

remember when my 240 got busted into? yeah, they wouldn't even come LOOK at the car, less than 1/4 mile fromt he police station.

fuck ct cops

ohh yeah, i got threatened to get arrested tonight.

what for?

for having a cup of coffee.

yup. I was "loitering" while i was holding a large coffe and half way through a bite on a donut.

i guess my $6 i spent there just a min earlier doesn't make me a customer...

dayum

that sucks!! im sorry bro

but, yes, they did leave a few parts worth some $$ :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 21 2005, 08:09 PM
yup. I was "loitering" while i was holding a large coffe and half way through a bite on a donut.

i guess my $6 i spent there just a min earlier doesn't make me a customer...
[post=543287]Quoted post[/post]​

CT sucks almost as much as cali. lol

Back