My car got stolen today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

inside all the way. how could it leave out one of the two exits that are MONITORED BY CAMERAS AT ALL TIMES and not been seen, or on the tapes... maybe he stopped the tapes and let them leave then turned em back on... sounds like an inside job. the kid asked you about then a while later its gone... coincidence....i think not. the kid did it.. kill him.

definatly an inside job.... tell the police about that shit... tell the head of the security about it... tell the fucking president of the company about it

UTC=Sikorsky's big owner...

they have tapes...if they didn't see anything...then file charges on that guard...right now Sik is on hightened security...and only one gate in/out at night...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 29 2005, 07:17 PM
UTC=Sikorsky's big owner...

they have tapes...if they didn't see anything...then file charges on that guard...right now Sik is on hightened security...and only one gate in/out at night...
[post=533159]Quoted post[/post]​

Very good point. They are on heightened security. I bet there are some people that would LOVE to know that "no one saw nothin'".

-> Steve

That freaking sucks man. Good old Hartford. I am going to be worried leaving my truck around New Britain at work when I get the dubs on it.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 29 2005, 04:29 PM
Since this is in my area, I can actually do something to help. Can you post up any serial numbers, identifying parts marks, or ANYTHING that me and mechanics / pawnshops can trace ?

Rips in the seat, scuffs on the intake or strut bars, shit like that ?
[post=533082]Quoted post[/post]​

Well to be honest, the interior did not have any distinguishing marks anywhere - it was near perfect.

The intake was a pos so i really dont care about it.

The car DID have H&R Sport Springs on the stock OEM struts, and the motor was a JDM B16A that i ordered from Hmotors with an LSD tranny and JDM P30 ecu.

Here is the VIN# for the car: "2HGEJ1125RH546098"

I dont have the VIN# for the motor :(.

Originally posted by spectacle@Jul 30 2005, 04:30 AM
my car was stolen last night :(
[post=533204]Quoted post[/post]​

Start your own thread

j/p dude that sucks the ass. What the fuck is with this shit, I think I am going to stay in Germany.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 30 2005, 04:04 PM-->
spectacle
@Jul 30 2005, 04:30 AM

Start your own thread

j/p dude that sucks the ass. What the fuck is with this shit, I think I am going to stay in Germany.
[post=533394]Quoted post[/post]​

At least in Germany Hondas are not the "hotness" they are here.

My friend called and said he saw a red civic similar to mine abandoned on the side of the highway. . . . but that was last night - doubt its still there.

It might not even be the my car, if it were stolen in hartford, i bet it woulda been parted out a while ago.

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Jul 30 2005, 04:01 PM-->
@Jul 29 2005, 04:29 PM
Since this is in my area, I can actually do something to help.  Can you post up any serial numbers, identifying parts marks, or ANYTHING that me and mechanics / pawnshops can trace ?

Rips in the seat, scuffs on the intake or strut bars, shit like that ?
[post=533082]Quoted post[/post]​

Well to be honest, the interior did not have any distinguishing marks anywhere - it was near perfect.

The intake was a pos so i really dont care about it.

The car DID have H&R Sport Springs on the stock OEM struts, and the motor was a JDM B16A that i ordered from Hmotors with an LSD tranny and JDM P30 ecu.

Here is the VIN# for the car: "2HGEJ1125RH546098"

I dont have the VIN# for the motor :(.
[post=533393]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I'm not going to start up a search for the parts that you want - I want to know every distinguishing mark because when I find the person selling that stuff (Even the parts you don't care about) I'll know who has the rest of the stuff. So I need everything.

If it was all in-the-box condition, then there is nothing to go on.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 30 2005, 04:41 PM
If it was all in-the-box condition, then there is nothing to go on.
[post=533401]Quoted post[/post]​

Pretty much.

Its not worth it.

Today is monday and i havent heard a thing fromt the cops

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Jul 30 2005, 10:20 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 30 2005, 04:04 PM
spectacle
@Jul 30 2005, 04:30 AM

Start your own thread

[post=533394]Quoted post[/post]​

At least in Germany Hondas are not the "hotness" they are here.

[post=533396]Quoted post[/post]​

Not even that, I could park a Ferrari on the street next to my house with doors unlocked for two weeks, and it wouldn't even so much as have a CD gone from inside. Not that there is no crime, or cars don't get stolen, it is just rare. Literally the only times I have heard of car/stereo theft, vandalization, etc, is when Americans here do it, or when someone is stupid enough to drive their own car to Poland, or Chech.

Back