My car got stolen today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
So today i leave the office to go grab some change out of my car and its gone. . . .

The shocking thing about this is that i work at the World Headquarters of United Technologies in Hartford Connecticut. For those of you farmiliar with hartford, the car was stolen from the Gold Building Parking garage (aka one financial plaza).

Its ironic how a worldwide leader in the security industry can not prevent my car from being stolen from their world wide hq.

Car had an alarm, etc.

Here are the mods those thievs are parting out right now:

JDM B16A Sir II with LSD Tranny
Crappy intake
THermal R&D exhaust (Classic)
Powerslot Rotors
GSR Calipers

sorry about the picture size.

https://hondaswap.com/forums/uploads//1...2_323_25187.jpg

this sux

Sorry to hear that. Hope your insurance covers theft.. Probably shit outa luck on the aftermarket stuff.

Damn.

:( fuck hartford.

seriously, if i took a job there, i'd buy a geo metro for a commuter or something.... good gas mileage, and probably wouldn't get stolen :(

My car was in the Gold Building garage - if you lose your ticket they make you fill out mad forms and copy your I.D.

Its 4pm now and i found out the car was gone at 1pm. . . . its definately been stripped by now.

its probably in providence.....

a lot of stolen cars end up there.... lojack doesn't have coverage there :(

I have theft coverage so i will get some $$.

I bet the car is in a garage right now in hartford - the motor/rims/etc are probably all gone.

I called insurance, i cant get any money for the modifications i made to the car and didnt report to insurance (aka the B16 motor).

:awesome:

talk to security at the building/garage

how the fuck did they get it out...??

sounds too much like an inside job on the part of the garage crew...

I have already spoken to security here. They were telling me they did not see my car on the security tapes, and asked me if i was sure that i parked in there garage.

Definately an inside job, there are cameras that run full time on both exits.

The kid that runs the main exit asked me about the car about 3 weeks ago. . . . of course i told him what i had done to it.

- bastard probably called up his crook friends and told em to come steel the car.

i;m sure you filed a police report already, but i would call them and DEFINATELY report that to them...

feeler question 3 weeks prior, and then the shit is gone...

fuck it, beat the fuck out of him till he talks...

and talk to your manager, your managers manager, the head of security, whomever it takes till you get someone that actually listens...

you NEED to get those tapes if they are still around..

If there are cameras covering the exits, the kid has something to do with it, period.

Since this is in my area, I can actually do something to help. Can you post up any serial numbers, identifying parts marks, or ANYTHING that me and mechanics / pawnshops can trace ?

Rips in the seat, scuffs on the intake or strut bars, shit like that ?

Back