New EG hatch!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i put on an si strut bar today that i picked up for 40 bucks from zerolift autolab, pretty cool guys down there, id recommended them to people. will have a pic later.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they are fucking jews, I know Mike the big fat guy since 1999 He is ok but the rest fuck no and if you you see a guy there named Tim tell him he is a faggot and just say from marty he will know......And please don't let them touch your car please please don't if you do go to TPR and ask for Rob tell him marty or andy sent you....

lol i only dealt with Ant really, he seems pretty cool, i want to go check out tpr sometime also

Yeah Mike Bailey owns iit and started the business cause his parents are rich yuppies... But go talk Rob at TPR just mention the name andy with the blue crx and he will know and he will take care of you good. and a lot better than Zero Crap...

from them I would say maybe I have never heard any bad things about them...when it comes to engine building but zero crap yeah i've bought a motor from them and mike was suppose to be a friend but sold me a complete gsr swap and said it was freshly rebuilt.. but when we installed it and drove not even a mile the timing belt came off... then we took the head off and there was a ton of carbon on both the pistons and valves...

it lives finally! i havent been able to work too much on it the last couple days due to being sick as hell. it seems a lot smoother running and everything, my first time timing a dohc and i think i got it just right, feels so good to drive it again!

well i got a couple pics, the bay isnt 100% finished, im painting the strut bar purple now lol, ill have pics later on of that, but i have some fat fives that i may end up running this spring so i painted them tonight and im planning on getting some Dunlop Starspecs for them, but on to pics!

CIMG0415.jpg

CIMG0418.jpg

before:
CIMG0414.jpg

after:

CIMG0411.jpg

CIMG0410.jpg

its dupli color graphite wheel coating, it looks better in person than in the pictures, i really like it

Back