New EG hatch!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well got a blox intake manifold, put it on, then decided not to use it, so ive been getting that figured out and got my header put on, so im getting exhaust work done friday for the car! pics!

blox mani now for sale, $50

CIMG0419.jpg

no intake:

CIMG0424.jpg

header on:

CIMG0423.jpg

CIMG0428.jpg

Yeah I would go with a Skunk 2 manifold. I don't like the style of the blox...

ITB's!!!

Strut mount?

i thought about that... and would love to do it but no moneys prohibits that :(

and that strut mount has been like that since i got the car, i cant get the nut loose on it :( any suggestions on that?

mine normally POPS! right off... lmao

Last edited:
lol i used an 8mm on the top to hold it and got it off there but need the new bushing so i put it back on for the time being till i get a new one

will you two retards grow up and stop shitting up every damn thread with this junior high gym class locker room shit

will you two retards grow up and stop shitting up every damn thread with this junior high gym class locker room shit

hahaha i apologize... :ph34r:

Looks prime. Get some timing belt covers. ;)

hell yea man cover that t-belt up!

there was a guy a while back that built a 500+hp f22/h22 frank just to have something happen to the t-belt cause he didn't have covers on! :(

Last edited:

Sorry E and everyone else, I apologize, Im just going insane sitting in my house all day. Can't wait to get my tax money and get a car..

well the fuel pump went out last night :( but i had the one in the 4 door that i pulled out and took it into town where the car sat and fixed it first thing this morning, dropped it in and she fired right up! :D

Back