new phone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn, when I saw this thread I was hopin it was gunna be about a cordless phone with VTECH lol.

But, since its about cell phones, Ive got a Nokia 5300 Xpress Music. Its cool, but the sound quality of the MP3 player isnt as good as it could be.

the problem with blackberry's is that you're stuck with a blackberry. I've heard bad things about leaving them.

My work-provided phone:

6171-3702-167-175-250x275.jpg

LG Mobile Phones - VX8300

You'd think working for Verizon would get me a cooler phone, but meh. :p

Last edited:
i am so glad i live where phones are unlocked and you can change to a new compnay with out having to buy a new phone , theiving US phone companies

I have a blackberry for work, I don't know the model. I fucking hate it. The keys are so damn small, its a bitch to dial when driving, and its awkward to talk on. I hate getting email on my phone. Now its easier for them to track me and its a pain to type emails on that pos. I dislike text messages so these new phones are not for me.

t-mobile sucks here. there's like one tower in the whole state. lol

i figured out why it was crashing... aol mymobile that i installed (to get im on the phone...) removed that and its fine again.

so, pissedoffphone is offline :(

Palringo! Works great for the BJ2 community.

Samsung_BlackJack2_lp.jpg

I have the black one. GPS works great. :) 8GB cards do too. :D

does everyfuckingthing really need to be a best _____ poll??

and as far as providers go, it really depends where you are in the country
a provide who is excellent where you are will likely suck ass somewhere else, and a provider who is kicking ass all over one place, will be fucking horrible where you are

its all about finding who has good coverage in your area and the areas you travel in
for instance... T-mobile sucks balls in CT... they are awesome in other markets though... Verizon kicks ass in my area and seem to do well in the areas i travel to... im sure there are plenty of places they suck in

Verizon will (I have to say for antitrust reasons: PROBABLY) buy Alltel, so coverage will go up in the more rural areas that they specialize in soon.

I really liked their commercials with the different-colored-shirt phone company guys, the wizard, and Chad. Now all I can picture for a commercial is the red-shirted Verizon guy beating Chad over the head with a tire iron. :(

All: Oh. Hi Chad.
Chad: Hey guys! Did you know you can pick the people in your circle? Now for just...
Verizon: I can't take it anymore! ::pow!::
Verizon: Get up! You're mine now, you hear?! You hear?!?
Chad: ::gets up fearfully with a giant black eye::
Verizon: What were you going to say, again?
Chad: Nothing!!
::roll Verizon graphics::

Last edited:
lg-trax-11.jpg

MP3 player, Live Video Streaming, Mobil TV, 1.5 mega pixel camera, AT&T 3g internet access ... I REALLY like this phone lol :) its pretty sweet.

Oh yeah, and my mom works for AT&T so i get free phones at any point i want at any time :p and if its not free its cheep as sheet. My sister got a Palm Treo 680 smart phone for $60 brand new. and i can buy blackberries newest additions for about $50 :D

I don't use my phone enough to warrant getting anything fancy. As long as the phone texts, I'm good. I probably send 5 texts for every minute I actually talk on my phone...However, the wifey and I use the two-way rather often...

Since we are all posting phones, here's mine...

lgshine8700.png

Doesn't have all the crazy features that some of yours do because I really don't have a need to surf the web or use my email through my phone. That's why I have a computer. It does what I need it to do: text and make phone calls. I've been happy with it so far and I really like the shiny metallic color.

Doesn't have all the crazy features that some of yours do because I really don't have a need to surf the web or use my email through my phone. That's why I have a computer. It does what I need it to do: text and make phone calls.

:werd::withstupid:

I hate it when people are like "Oh oh and my phone can fly airplanes and start my car, and wipe my ass, what does your phone do?" "Ehh it calls other phones..."

Back