new to hondaswap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a question:

how much wood could a woodchuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

:ph34r:

omg.jpg

:wave:

US ARMY..to pay off school and shit. my MOS is light wheel mechanic
and my younger bro is over in the sunee triangle building sand castles, maybe i'll get to join him

still waiting for the digi cam to get some pics

heres a few pics of the whip when i first bough it last summer..banged up but i took care of it right quick

s407452ce668b6.jpg

s407452f488b9b.jpg

NOW i have a mugen lip coming soon hopefully, 1 piece projectors and a shiney new hood

Banged up? That thing is straight abused :p

Welcome to the military, so you're gonna fix HUMVEE's huh?

Mugen lip? Does that mean you got rid of the bumper that is in the picture?

Oh yea, YEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOSKEEESSS!!!! :ph34r:

yea yea hummers, the colonel's jeep u name it
yea the front end of the car was abused, but for a grand in the next town over it was well worth it, runs good. those pics are almost a year old, its had a mjor face lift since then..NEW pics soon :)

yea its gone...been sitting behind my garage for 6 months, im trying to sell the bumper (and the rear bumper) in the sell parts forum

i will have new pictures as soon as i can, i havent been home from college for a while..im waiting to get my friends digi so i can post some up. no one will care anymore by the time i get them haha

Originally posted by lowandslow@Apr 7 2004, 02:18 PM
s407452f488b9b.jpg

more proof that regardless of geographical location Maine is actually part of the deep south

notice the open pipes comming out of the hood on the blazer looking thing in the upper right corner.... that is just not shit you see in new england.... now in kentuky tennassee arkansas etc... shit like that is a dime a dozen

yea, its a jeep with a zz4 crate motor...the grey truck on the trailer to its left is full blown race...reher morrison built motor..509 stroker pulled 808 hp to the crank and 796 ft. lbs. on the dyno

Originally posted by lowandslow@Apr 8 2004, 12:55 PM
yea, its a jeep with a zz4 crate motor...the grey truck on the trailer to its left is full blown race...reher morrison built motor..509 stroker pulled 808 hp to the crank and 796 ft. lbs. on the dyno

Uh, that thing looks more like an old Chevy Blazer. Are those pipes in the hood actually functional? those would be some wierd ass custom headers there...

Oh, and what the hell do you stroke to 509? is it a 454 or Olds 455?

Back