No more MySpace for me....:(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:laugh: the first one is the one that he was seeing the most, the one who he thought was pregant and knowing him hes probily over at her house now.

Quoted post[/post]]
:laugh: the first one is the one that he was seeing the most, the one who he thought was pregant and knowing him hes probily over at her house now.

you fu8king as8hole....lmao... i cant beleive you snitched on me....lol....damn.... wow you suck ripp...lmao....
bahahahahhahahhaha........I cant beleive you wrote that bieeaatcchh....lol......I just got off the phone with you silly...and you know for a fact that im not there...."""""" :p """"""

wow......lmao......

Quoted post[/post]]
So why would you start a new page if you're gonna just start getting a bunch of girls on there again?

but im not fucking up this time...I'm keeping my distance.....lol....

I'll (try) to keep my pants on this time.....I had enough...... :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

you fu8king as8hole....lmao... i cant beleive you snitched on me....lol....damn.... wow you suck ripp...lmao....
bahahahahhahahhaha........I cant beleive you wrote that bieeaatcchh....lol......I just got off the phone with you silly...and you know for a fact that im not there...."""""" :p """"""

:laugh: told you I was going to clown on you

Quoted post[/post]]

I'll (try) to keep my pants on this time.....I had enough...... :mrgreen:
yea right you'll drop your pants in a sec. for some putang. :laugh:

just messing with you bro

Back