Nology Hotwires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
its Kenny Tran. I dont know about 4000hp horses on a integra motor, or if you can get that on the street. Im more familiar with their 800-900hp civic.

On street, a very well engineered circuit can increase power, but keeping the stock is fine enough.

yeah but i want the most power, therefore i listen to those that know what real power is.

Then its no longer a street car. You want lots of power? Buy a c5 corvette and go to john ligenfelter.

Want a fast street car that is fairly cheap, resort to common sense and good engineering. You dont need any top of the line stuff. People have seen high gains mixing stock parts with mild parts.

A nitromethane-powered Integra Type-R funnycar. Guaranteed to shock the import drag world, this car has just been authorized by the NHRA for exhibition runs. (It is still unclear when a class might be created to accommodate such a beast.) Producing 4,000 horsepower, this car is expected to cover the 1320 in five seconds with trap speeds in the 250 MPH range. Currently the NHRA is intrigued by the potential of the car and Norwood believes that it will force a revolution in import drag racing.

Not pump gas and more than likley not useing nology plugwires.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Feb 25 2003, 11:18 PM
People have seen high gains mixing stock parts with mild parts.

The creater of spoon said that first time tunners manytimes just start swapping out parts when the original produced more power with better relibility. Honda's parts are some of the best in the world and some parts cant be beat.

If you really have known all that why can't you see through this :bs:???

I ask again:
If these wires are so great why don't any of the big time racers use them?

Lets see some real proof that everything they claim happens actually does. A little web research turned up :
http://www.tpub.com/dc32/103.htm
Atmospheric ionization is an increase in the density of electrons in the atmosphere around a nuclear burst. These electrons affect radio and radar signals by removing energy from the waves.

The only pages that mention "atmospheric ionization" are talking about nuclear explosions or the radiation from the sun. I don't think our electrical system is capable of either.
Plasma, as in the fourth state of matter, occurs very rarely in nature on Earth.
When gases are exposed to enough heat or other radiation, their electrically neutral atoms split into positively charged fragments called ions and negatively charged free electrons. Another term for plasma is "ionized gas". Because plasma consists of electrically charged particles, it acts very differently from ordinary forms of gas.
from http://www.spacescience.org/ExploringSpace...OfMatter/1.html
So how exactly do these wires "conduct" plasma??? Be my guest, show some proof.

Originally posted by thetoymaker@Feb 25 2003, 09:09 PM
just curious if u wanna-be racers have heard of it/them...

Buy all means, keep that up son, you're gonna get yourself banned.

:werd: Off topic kind of but Honda does the most intricate testing and houses the biggest testing sites for safety and performance and what not here in the US for usdm cars out of all cars brought to the United States. I am not sure where that came from but my buddy is obsessed with this stuff and has a book on car testing and what not and who does the most before release. You never hear of a honda recall of a big fashion unlike the ford focus which is most recalled in america.

Let's just say I like being a wanna be racer :)

Air can be ionized by electricity, i know because some air purifiers do that. But i dont see how it would help in power, because the fuel still has to combust, unless its some scientific breakthrough whereas it doesnt actually combust but somhow the gas is expanding through electricity or electromagnetic field. Good luck with that.

The only thing those apply to, the combination of plasma and ionization, is in gas type lasers, which instead of atmospheric air, uses specific gasses like argon and nitrogen and neon, etc.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Feb 25 2003, 11:43 PM
You never hear of a honda recall of a big fashion unlike the ford focus which is most recalled in america.

Dont forget GMC. Almost all of their cars have some sort of recall to it.

We should tell him, to put a another batterie plug into the ingnition system so the spark can blow off is motor head!!
it's like if you light up a fire, and you light it up with a torch or a lighter won't make any difference will still light up!

:gives: :bs:

That's guy is weird!
:blink:

lsvtec in my opinion u must be stupid,
compared to kenny tran u got little wannabe feelings to race

Oh by the way-
PLASMA
The name of "plasma" comes from the Greek plasma, which means something molded or fabricated. a useful definition of it is as follows.

A plasma is a quasi neutral gas of charged and neutral particles which exhibit collective behavior.

99% of universe is in plasma state. Stella interiors and atmospheres, gaseous nebulae, and much of interstellar hydrogen are plasmas. In our neighborhood, as soon as one leaves the Earth's atmosphere, one encounters the plasma comprising the Van Allen radiation belt and the solar wind. On the other hand, in our everyday lives with plasmas are limited to a few examples: the flash of lightening bolt, the soft glow of the Aurora Borealis, the conducting gas inside a fluorescent tube or neon sign, and the slight amount of ionization in a rocket exhaust. It would seem that we live in the 1% of the universe in which plasmas do not occur naturally.

Applications of plasmas physics are as follows: Gas discharge, Controlled Thermonuclear Fusion, Space physics, Gas laser and so on.

ANY electrical discharge through a gas creates a plasma. (not plasma through the wires or whatever U said)

99% of the universe huh?

yeah threaten to ban me for being right- ur such a dick sometimes. I've seen u flame others without researching it first.

REF.: F.F. Chen, Introduction to plasma physics and controlled fusion, Vol.1, 2nd ed., 1984, Plenum, New York

The point of the electrical discharge (*plasma) is to create an explosion in the cylinder of compressed, premixed air/fuel.
I am simply stating that having a larger primer should, according to domino theory and other laws pertaining to shaped charges, produce a more complete burn giving you more power.

Originally posted by thetoymaker@Feb 25 2003, 11:08 PM
Norwood is the connection of joetech AKA kenny tran.
they also made that little 4000HP integra funny car.

first of all, its jotech.
2nd, his name is tony.

Norwood helps a lot of big guys in the Dallas area. Every time I walk into Intercrew, I walk by a car or two with "Owner: Bob Norwood" decals on the paint.

I would hate to get off subject but back to Nol "crappy" wires i had them on Two diffrent hondas.......... the result was a to say the least crappy. they won't put enough juice to the pluggs with a stock distributer coil and then you by the 60$ booster pack that your spouppose to have in the first place and guess what in three month you have to buy a 156$ stock ICM when yours fries inside your distributor.. but what do i Know it only happen on one of my cars and a two other people i hang with.... :angry:

I am not going with stock anything really, everything is pretty much non-stock config, no motec mind u but some neat things that go zoom.

iam am adding a full stand alone with independant coils and i wont use nol wires hey are crap if you want a better burn go with a quad plug they oly last for about 2000k but gave 2 hp on the dyno in my app for the 15 extra these cost i like them i dont like nolgoy wires that are 200 bucks and dont work read this site \
ignition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back