Nology Hotwires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is retarded, however i will leave it open because having people copy and paste things from the internet to sound smart is funny.

carry on wire boy.

Originally posted by thetoymaker@Feb 25 2003, 11:03 PM
lsvtec in my opinion u must be stupid,
compared to kenny tran u got little wannabe feelings to race

Oh by the way-
PLASMA
The name of "plasma" comes from the Greek plasma, which means something molded or fabricated. a useful definition of it is as follows.

A plasma is a quasi neutral gas of charged and neutral particles which exhibit collective behavior.

99% of universe is in plasma state. Stella interiors and atmospheres, gaseous nebulae, and much of interstellar hydrogen are plasmas. In our neighborhood, as soon as one leaves the Earth's atmosphere, one encounters the plasma comprising the Van Allen radiation belt and the solar wind. On the other hand, in our everyday lives with plasmas are limited to a few examples: the flash of lightening bolt, the soft glow of the Aurora Borealis, the conducting gas inside a fluorescent tube or neon sign, and the slight amount of ionization in a rocket exhaust. It would seem that we live in the 1% of the universe in which plasmas do not occur naturally.

Applications of plasmas physics are as follows: Gas discharge, Controlled Thermonuclear Fusion, Space physics, Gas laser and so on.

ANY electrical discharge through a gas creates a plasma. (not plasma through the wires or whatever U said)

99% of the universe huh?

yeah threaten to ban me for being right- ur such a dick sometimes. I've seen u flame others without researching it first.

REF.: F.F. Chen, Introduction to plasma physics and controlled fusion, Vol.1, 2nd ed., 1984, Plenum, New York

If you were at all correct there would be no reason to argue, but Nology wires don't do shit. You can't argue it. Show me a dyno sheet of a stock engine, and then a sheet with a substantial increase in power where the only thing that changed between the two is the plug wires. Then repeat the test on a another engine of the same type and show a significant gain again. It's called the scientific method, I figured you would know about it.

Test 2: It's great that they have a booth setup to deomonstrait their product. Was it a real world test? Meaning did they hook it up to a Honda distributor and show you a better spark in the same conditions as your stock wires would see (a stronger arc under 160 psi)? I doubt it.

Now a question, what good would a capacitor wired in series do? 1: you have to charge it. Where does this energy come from? Your igniton system, so it is actually drawing current from your ignition to charge the capacitor. 2: who knows when this capacitor is going to discharge, there is no system in the wire that controls this. 3: what is another capaictor going to do? Your sparkplugs are already a capacitor, why install another one? What real benefit does it have?

Lastly you use a funny car engine that run alcohol as an example. Even if he is running these wires and even if he does have to pay for them, tuning the ignition an fuel delivery system on a car running alcohol (methanol in this case) is vastly different form tuning the same systems on a car running gasoline. If you knew what you were talking about you would have known this.

Personally I couldn't give a shit what you think of me. I am not the fool that is going to spend $150 on plug wires when there is no proof that they will be a decent power gain for the money.

I know I'm coming in kinda late, but the NHRA "Integra" funny car is the same as John Force's "Mustang" or any of the other funny cars. They're all still pushrod V8's running nitro-methanol and gigantic blowers covered by differently styled bodies.

You don't make power with plug wires plain and simple. You will lose power with a defective or worn out set, but there is nothing to be gained by exceeding the abilities of the rest ignition system. Besides those pieces of crap probably have 20% of the lifespan of a set of OEM wires.

blah blah blah-
ur right and i'm wrong, I hope u know how silly I've been.

that's why there aren't any performance wires or spark plugs on the market- cuz they would never work- stupid idea...
sorry for even bringing it up.

I never said I had a stock motor. just stock type-r wires.

Flame on boys

Originally posted by thetoymaker@Feb 26 2003, 01:48 PM
blah blah blah-
ur right and i'm wrong, I hope u know how silly I've been.

that's why there aren't any performance wires or spark plugs on the market- cuz they would never work- stupid idea...
sorry for even bringing it up.

I never said I had a stock motor. just stock type-r wires.

Flame on boys

Call it what you will, but you have presented 0 evidence to back your case. Therefore, we are lead to believe that you have 0 evidence to back these claims. Sorry if you're pissed that we shut you down, but maybe next time you will give it a little thought before you start posting misinformation here. It's either put up or shut up. It's that simple. Rebut the claims made against these wires or shut the hell up about them.

Thank you please drive through.

why are you gonna make fun of vtec like that when you have vtec too? <_<

Originally posted by thetoymaker@Feb 27 2003, 03:34 AM
yeah whatever (stomping on ur LS pee-tech all day)

You bunch of untrusting weirdos.

just curious if u wanna-be racers have heard of it/them...

lsvtec in my opinion u must be stupid,
compared to kenny tran u got little wannabe feelings to race

Just get over it,fact is you don't have enough mods to warrant the extra money being spent as a nescessity.Stop acting like a kid.If you want the damn wires get them,who cares.

Originally posted by thetoymaker@Feb 26 2003, 07:34 PM

Due to the fact that this is the most intelligent argument you seem to be able to offer...

:locked:

Thank you, please drive through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back