NOR*CAL HS Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeff - You should call him anyways just to talk some shit I am sure he would enjoy talking to you. :lol:

Did you notice we are taking over the Nor Cal thread.

We Rule.

Originally posted by B16@Jan 13 2005, 11:12 AM
lets do a meet you fawkers
[post=445158]Quoted post[/post]​

You should call Shadney in fact why you are at it call him a Bitch for me.
He doesn't have a job or anything to do.

ya, maybe i'll call his ass tomorrow. i'll be doing some prep work on the sol getting it ready for track event next weekend.

hey, all, i'm in Vacaville, Nor-cal. so are you all planning a meet or what, just lookin to have fun, so whats the verdict, thanks

hey, i lived in vacaville a month ago. i'm in walnut creek now. i lived near elmira and nut tree.

YOU DO THAT, I'LL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR CHEESHCAKE, yum!
where you at bro? anywhere near the bay area and sac

Oh shit cheeze cake, i might try and show up for cheeze cake. Now theres something i need my license for............

Jeff we may have to cruise up there for some cheese cake. Let me know when you guys & gals are going to do this maybe some of us So Cali members will come represent.

the cheesecake does it every time. ahahaha and if you don't like cheesecake, pick something, and i'll make it.

there's a park here with a lake in san jo, that was a great spot for the teg meet i couldn't go to i guess...

shall we do it there?

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 25 2005, 01:09 PM
the cheesecake does it every time. ahahaha and if you don't like cheesecake, pick something, and i'll make it.

there's a park here with a lake in san jo, that was a great spot for the teg meet i couldn't go to i guess...

shall we do it there?
[post=451202]Quoted post[/post]​

ok, carne asada tacos, pozole, tamales de mole, uhm, spaghetti... LOL :blink: :D :p

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 24 2005, 12:05 PM
well fuck you all. i think i'll set one up. and if you guys come, i'll make my famous cheesecake.
[post=450615]Quoted post[/post]​

mmmmmmmmmmmmm cheese cake

wow, back to the Cheese cake again, okay, yummmmm! woot, woot, for the CHEESECAKE!

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Jan 26 2005, 03:08 PM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Jan 25 2005, 01:09 PM

shall we do it there?
[post=451202]Quoted post[/post]​

ok, carne asada tacos, pozole, tamales de mole, uhm, spaghetti... LOL :blink: :D :p
[post=451787]Quoted post[/post]​

carne asada is fine if someone can bring a bbq or we go to my house, cuz i can grill the steak there... pozole i can do.... tamales de mole is one i'll try for the first time, never done it, but i've got confidence in my cooking....

anything you guys want, i can make it, but i can't make ALL the food. :)

Back