NOR*CAL HS Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by integraslut78@Dec 8 2004, 11:53 PM
I missed you when you were gone Jeff. We need to kick it and smoke yo I got the medicals now. hehehehehehehehe.
[post=429204]Quoted post[/post]​

yummmy

i dunno if i'll be able to make it or not. what time will you guys be hanging till? you should do it late late afternoon :)

wtf man... that's where everyone is? and i'm not there? WTF. thanks people. god. thought you guys loved me n shit.

Well its over and i didnt go :wallbash: :toilet: .....Well its still got a few hours but i aint there.

And jonathan i didnt call you because i didnt realise X-mas was comming up so soon so i had to bust out mad shoping skills today.

Shadney Happy Birthday you old bitch. :bday:

Hopefully you will be able to do this :beer:

Guess what I was drinking last night.............................Double Bastard.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Dec 22 2004, 12:24 PM
Shadney Happy Birthday you old bitch. :bday:

Hopefully you will be able to do this :beer:

Guess what I was drinking last night.............................Double Bastard.
[post=435924]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahahaha a year older and jobless :thumbsup: Your workin it dude.............. :D

:(

Hey guys. Sorry I just disapeared for a while, I had some personal shit come up. I also got fired from my job for being late 2 or 3 times. :angry: So I have no Intardnet access for a while, and I am really busy for the next few weeks. I changed my mind on the SI build too. I came across a B20 for a price I can't pass up. Anyone want some forged 10.5:1 JE/SRP pistons? 81.5 mm. :) Anyway, I'll be back in a month or so, if anyone want's to talk on needs any shit for their car, give me a call....

Shadney
925-765-3966

Originally posted by integraslut78@Dec 29 2004, 11:34 AM
Damn Shadney you are a ho putting your cel number on the internet.
Way to be a whore.  :lol:
[post=438712]Quoted post[/post]​

lol i was gonna call him til lyou called him a whore.....i dont wanna be a jon-nathan :ph34r:

Back